Legendary?

So I have the legendary achievements for the helioskrill yet I don’t get Helioskill? What am I missing or what’s wrong with the game.

Where have you checked for the armor?

I also have this issue. Yesterday, I completed CE on Legendary, 3 on Legendary, and 4 on Legendary. I have the Achievements and Nameplates to prove it, but Waypoint says I only completed the campaigns on easy. Oh, and it thinks I didn’t complete ODST on Legendary, even though I completed it on Legendary under three hours the day it released.

Its all on my Achievements, but not on Waypoint.

I’ve seen your profile, you got the missions done. All but ODST. But if you got the Legendary Achievement you should have Helioskrill. Keep in mind that Helioskrill is a Halo 5 armor. Not a MCC armor. You’ll know that you have if by going to your armory.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us#customize-h5

> 2535464740959821;3:
> I also have this issue. Yesterday, I completed CE on Legendary, 3 on Legendary, and 4 on Legendary. I have the Achievements and Nameplates to prove it, but Waypoint says I only completed the campaigns on easy. Oh, and it thinks I didn’t complete ODST on Legendary, even though I completed it on Legendary under three hours the day it released.
>
> Its all on my Achievements, but not on Waypoint.

Odd, your profile does indeed say most missions are completed on easy or heroic. However your progress for the achievement is at 78%. Not quite sure what to say about that unfortunately.

> 2535446226800730;4:
> I’ve seen your profile, you got the missions done. All but ODST. But if you got the Legendary Achievement you should have Helioskrill. Keep in mind that Helioskrill is a Halo 5 armor. Not a MCC armor. You’ll know that you have if by going to your armory.
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us#customize-h5

Yea I checked that no unlock so maybe the progress has stopped somewhere.

> 2533274925960280;6:
> > 2535446226800730;4:
> > I’ve seen your profile, you got the missions done. All but ODST. But if you got the Legendary Achievement you should have Helioskrill. Keep in mind that Helioskrill is a Halo 5 armor. Not a MCC armor. You’ll know that you have if by going to your armory.
> >
> > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us#customize-h5
>
>
> Yea I checked that no unlock so maybe the progress has stopped somewhere.

Darn, not sure what to tell you. Except replay the campaigns skulls free. I’m willing to help you do a Legendary Speed run if you’d like.

I’ve completed all campaigns on legendary and on Halo waypoint shows I’ve completed only half of halo 4. I want that gold legendary nameplate.

> 2533274839658692;8:
> I’ve completed all campaigns on legendary and on Halo waypoint shows I’ve completed only half of halo 4. I want that gold legendary nameplate.

I can help you out. I’ve passed Halo 4.

i have the armor

> 2535446226800730;9:
> > 2533274839658692;8:
> > I’ve completed all campaigns on legendary and on Halo waypoint shows I’ve completed only half of halo 4. I want that gold legendary nameplate.
>
> I can help you out. I’ve passed Halo 4.
>
>
> on my Xbox, it shows all completed on legendary.
> But the unlocks that go with it haven’t unlocked yet.

working on the campaign my self if anyone wants to join me

> 2533274967374664;12:
> working on the campaign my self if anyone wants to join me

Which one??

> 2533274839658692;11:
> > 2535446226800730;9:
> > > 2533274839658692;8:
> > > I’ve completed all campaigns on legendary and on Halo waypoint shows I’ve completed only half of halo 4. I want that gold legendary nameplate.
> >
> >
> > I can help you out. I’ve passed Halo 4.
> >
> > on my Xbox, it shows all completed on legendary.
> > But the unlocks that go with it haven’t unlocked yet.

Hate to tell ya, but if its not marked in waypoint you don’t have it xP Happens to eveveryone, saddly.