Legendary Weapon?

Here’s a list of confirmed Legendary Weapons:

{Prophet’s Bane}
{Linda’ Sniper Rifle}
{Fred’s Shot Gun}
{SPNK Rocket Launcher}

These are the weapon’s I can think of right now, if there are some I missed let me know. Are there going to be legendary version for all factions or is it only Human weapons with the Prophet’s Bane being an except? Also if there are some for the other factions, could we potentially see the following weapons get the Legendary treatment as well as become legendaries?
{Potential Legendary Variants}
Battle Rifle
DMR
SMG
Spartan Lazer
Grav-Hammer(if it returns)
Beam Rifle
Fuel Rod
Pistol
Plasma Pistol
Needler
{Potential Legendary Weapons}
Plasma Rifle
Brute Shot
Needle Rifle
Sentinel Beam
Binary Rifle
Tartarus’s Hammer ( The Fist of Rukt)
Brute Spiker
Mawler
FlameThrower

Not everything should get a legendary version. But I do not know all the current legendary ones.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Not everything should get a legendary version. But I do not know all the current legendary ones.

Well may I went a little overboard but I do want to see some classic weapons return. Maybe a BR with its classic scope or the classic Shot Gun,or even a Brute Shot to contend with the Plasma Caster or Hydra.

The special shotgun is actually Kelly’s. But on topic, I think if there are too many Mythic weapons, they’re devalued a little. Every weapon having a few skins is cool, I like that. But if every single one has a godlike tier, it ends up like the Greek pantheon, and nobody really gets much recognition. Plus, who are we going to attribute the Needler and PP to? Flipyap? Fleebie?

*Kelly’s shotgun, not Fred’s

In the Sprint they mention several times that they’ve been toying with the idea of the classic Halo: CE M6D pistol as the legendary version of the Magnum, so I would count on that making it in. Otherwise, I would rather there not be legendary versions of every weapon, just iconic ones with a backstory.

> 2533274932540799;4:
> Plus, who are we going to attribute the Needler and PP to? Flipyap? Fleebie?

Fleebie’s golden plasma grenade. One time use, can only stick it to yourself.

In that show “The Sprint” they mention the possibility of a Magnum from H CE.