Legendary Weapon Ideas!

Legendary weapons in Halo 5 multiplayer is an interesting concept, but what weapons would there be? We already have Arbiter’s sword (AKA Prophet’s Bane) and the classic rocket launcher. Ideas? perhaps Linda’s sniper? or Captain Keyes Magnum? or perhaps a plasma rifle variation of the storm rifle? let us know what you think

What bout the guns that the brutes used in halo 3 the ones we could dual wil with and what about the carbine or malur.

What about that gun that shots out plasma nades or even bring back the fuel rod cannon

Red Plasma Rifle from H2

Silenced pistol and smg with AP bullets (from ODST)

What about the hunters fuel rod cannon arm piece as a legendary? Or using a monitor as a weapon with its beam, the gravity hammer used by Mr. White Tarts, Promethean knight blade, possibly the grenade launcher from reach etc.

How about the ODST SMG, or classic/previous re-skins of other weapons, like the AR (Reach style), BR(Halo 2/3 style), or DMR(Reach style). I mean, we’re getting a re-skin with the rocket launcher with the SPUNKr as the legendary weapon. I don’t see why not for other weapons.

EDIT: OOOOOOOH! How about Halo Reach model sniper as a legendary sniper rifle! That would be awesome!

> 2533274870038109;7:
> How about the ODST SMG, or different re-skins of other weapons, like the AR, BR, or DMR. I mean, we’re getting a re-skin with the rocket launcher with the SPUNKr as the legendary weapon.

Much needed re skin for the rocket launcher the new one looks meh. A halo 2 BR would be nice, Halo Reach DMR or just a different look of the DMR the current one just seems off to me not sure why. The AR idk maybe if they changed the look it would be considered another AR which I would like because it won’t look the same and if shoots differently it would give reason to have different types of ARs. I just see this playing out really well in custom games with so much to choose from.

> 2533274925960280;6:
> What about the hunters fuel rod cannon arm piece as a legendary? Or using a monitor as a weapon with its beam, the gravity hammer used by Mr. White Tarts, Promethean knight blade, possibly the grenade launcher from reach etc.

The Pro blade. I’m all for that

also: bring back sentinel beam?

Emile’s Shotgun

The Fist of Rukt - Gravity Hammer
Jackhammer - Rocket Launcher (from the books)

That’s all I’ve got for now.

Johnson’s Spartan Laser

I would really like to see the Hunter’s beam from halo 3 as a legendary weapon

> 2533274804665049;13:
> I would really like to see the Hunter’s beam from halo 3 as a legendary weapon

Isn’t that the same as the scarab gun?

*Mythic weapons

> 2533274805751874;4:
> Red Plasma Rifle from H2

That is a really awesome idea!

> 2533274812240562;15:
> *Mythic weapons

Well when I first saw that the rocket launcher was getting a classic variation it was called legendary. Whatever though, potayto potahto

> 2533274858572140;14:
> > 2533274804665049;13:
> > I would really like to see the Hunter’s beam from halo 3 as a legendary weapon
>
>
> Isn’t that the same as the scarab gun?

If so, I don’t think that would be in multiplayer, it would be pretty op

> 2533274859620752;11:
> The Fist of Rukt - Gravity Hammer
> Jackhammer - Rocket Launcher (from the books)
>
> That’s all I’ve got for now.

I was thinking of the Fist Of Rukt, but im not sure, are there going to be gravity hammers in Halo 5?

> 2535450115864190;3:
> What about that gun that shots out plasma nades or even bring back the fuel rod cannon

That was the plasma caster, and if I’m right I remember it being used in campaign and warzone, so its returning. About the fuel rod cannon, since it was in Halo 4 I am about 95 percent sure we’re going to see it in Halo 5