Legendary was not rewarding

I just got done beating the game on legendary. To my surprise, I was not given any kind of feeling of achievement, let alone even a single piece of armor or armor core for this difficult task. I even got the bandana skull on legendary (not an easy feat for sure).
However, after the credits and secret credits, I felt like my hard work and achievement for beating the game was not rewarded though. Players have nothing to actually show for it other than an achievement saying you completed the game on the hardest difficulty. I’m not going to lie, but I feel ripped off after I had beaten that witch alien that she is.

Overall, I guess I’m just disappointed in the lack of rewarding your players. (Don’t even get me started on the armors and store though, I will carpet bomb those at another time).

3 Likes

I got every collectable in the game while completing it on legendary and all I have to show for it are a few bland coatings for multiplayer, a huge downgrade from Halo 3 which rewarded you with the EOD armor set

look, I get that they have to incentivize purchases in the store but you’re not going to move the needle for me if your items are unreasonably priced

just because an armor item/set is obtainable in the campaign doesn’t mean people won’t by default refuse to purchase from the store, the lack of a legendary reward is just disappointing.

3 Likes

Yeah. After the torture of all those bullet spongy boss battles on Legendary. Definitely expected some kind of armour, extra customisation item for finishing it on Legendary. What a sad state of affairs.

Oh wait, we got a cryptic cutscene that made no sense.

1 Like

Now try to beat it SLASO

1 Like

That unlocks the pink unicorn grenade.

I care about my mental health too much.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only one disappointed by this. Spartans unite lol

2 Likes