legendary warzone phantoms

this is kind of a weird post im gonna be complaining. ya know what frustrating being in a newly made hanibal wasp just for some random phantom or a squad of 7 banshees to absolutely destroy you. im mainly talking about the phantoms and how op their guns are I was in a tank and 1 phantom came down and destroyed me in 5 seconds btw the tank was at full health. the point is all the enemies in warzone are just op its ridiculous they do so much damage and not mention it also takes 30 seconds to respawn in the late game and when the rounds only take 5 minutes it’s just stupid. to sum this up in halo infinite if warzone returns please think about balancing because I don’t want to be insta killed by a phantom. this is Fram singing off

Just don’t fly/drive right beneath the phantom. I’m assuming you mean the final boss phantoms, but if you mean the legendary playlist then yea it is supposed to be dumb how strong stuff is. That playlist makes you really care about placement of your vehicles

It’s legendary Firefight. They’re supposed to be op.

But even then, even on heroic difficulty 343 really missed the nail on the head. Bullet sponges and ridiculously op weapons don’t make a fun Firefight game.

which map were you playing? The Phantom turret is probably the strongest weapon in the game, but just for the IA. It kills you faster than any other weapon. Its like an Answer with damage boost. So you need to know where the phantoms arrive. If it was in ARC level 4, I´ll play It with a temple banshee or a temple wraith, and move very fast when they are close to me. The tank is weak vs this turret because It moves very slow.

Bonus frustration is when you’re being pushed into one from cover that WAS protecting you by an impatient hero whom coincidentally doesn’t like it happening to them either. My buddies returned the favor, poetic justice is great.

> 2535473226760799;1:
> this is kind of a weird post im gonna be complaining. ya know what frustrating being in a newly made hanibal wasp just for some random phantom or a squad of 7 banshees to absolutely destroy you. im mainly talking about the phantoms and how op their guns are I was in a tank and 1 phantom came down and destroyed me in 5 seconds btw the tank was at full health. the point is all the enemies in warzone are just op its ridiculous they do so much damage and not mention it also takes 30 seconds to respawn in the late game and when the rounds only take 5 minutes it’s just stupid. to sum this up in halo infinite if warzone returns please think about balancing because I don’t want to be insta killed by a phantom. this is Fram singing off

I hear that. Sometimes it’s really an insta-kill and that should not be the case. I mean, the phantoms could be dodged but if many waves of enemies come in, it is tricky. The banshees are more annoying to me. If they lock on to you, you’re done. I tend to fight them from the ground next to some good cover. Other vehicles are destroyed just as quickly.

I think it’s the point to lessen the effectiveness of vehicles so it’s not so easy to kill the bosses. It’s what provides the challenge.