Legendary VEHICLES

There’s plenty of talk about different Legendary Weapons that can be added to the game, but let’s not forget that vehicle gameplay is a big part of Halo as well. So I say it would be neat if they could give us Legendary Vehicles. For example let’s say the Halo 5 Banshee looks like this. The Legendary Banshee could then look like this. I’m sure tweaks to its performance would most likely be made to make it more than just an aesthetic change. The Prophet’s Bane for example is slightly better than a standard Energy Sword. I would absolutely love to see the M850 Grizzly appear as a Legendary counterpart to the M808 Scorpion.

This way they could have standard vehicles, like the Scorpion, for regular BTB gameplay, but then when they introduce BTB Heavy they can replace the Scorpion with the Grizzly. I think this would be very fun and incredibly awesome to see. It might be asking too much because that would be A LOT of vehicles, but it’s still fun to imagine anyway. It would certainly add more variety to the battlefield. Here is a short list of other vehicles which could maybe benefit from a Legendary upgrade.

Mantis = Cyclops

Type-26 Wraith = Type-52 Anti-Aircraft Wraith

Type-32 Ghost
= Type-25 Choper

i’d like to see the wolverine instead of the anti air warthog then

> 2533274820441404;2:
> i’d like to see the wolverine instead of the anti air warthog then

I’d like to have both. Warthog is faster and more mobile. Wolverine is slower but more armoured and more powerful. Same with the cobra vs the gauss hog.

I’d rather never see the old banshee again, really. Whose idea was it to build a vehicle where your legs hang out the back, and there are holes allowing the enemy to unobstructedly shoot the pilot?

Legendary weapons…am I on the Destiny forums or what?
Make the vehicles look better is cool but 2 different ones so people then kill each other to get the one they think looks better?
Please no I dare you to do that.
Weapon skins are fine so do whatever you want with it but vehicles will end up in a bigger fight like it is already.

> 2533274930367142;5:
> Legendary weapons…am I on the Destiny forums or what?
> Make the vehicles look better is cool but 2 different ones so people then kill each other to get the one they think looks better?
> Please no I dare you to do that.
> Weapon skins are fine so do whatever you want with it but vehicles will end up in a bigger fight like it is already.

I don’t believe it works this way. If the final game is anything like the beta, then Legendary weapons are unique to specific maps. The Prophet’s Bane for example was found only on Truth and it was the only sword found on the map. It’s not like a Scorpion and a Grizzy would exist on the same map and people would fight over the Grizzly.

Warthog - Heavy armor plated warthog, name- armadillo

Hornet - Gauss hornet , name-dragonfly

Falcon - Assault falcon(grenade launcher side turrets, pilot gun), name-eagle

Scorpion - Spartan scorpion(3 seats ,heavy gun- spartan laser, secondary gun- railgun, support gun- chaingun), name- spartan scorpion

Just saying, this could be a good chance to add vehicles from Halo Wars. Of course there is the Grizzly and Wolverine but don’t forget the Sparrowhawk.

I’d like a water vehicle, or for the spartans to be able to swim, i’d prefer the water vehicle though

> 2533274978414969;9:
> I’d like a water vehicle, or for the spartans to be able to swim, i’d prefer the water vehicle though

Bungie designed one a while ago. It would be pretty neat if they could add it to the game somehow.

UNSC Motorboat