Legendary Vehicles?

So we know H5 will have legendary variants of weapons, which look different and are better…But what about vehicles? What if instead of a spawning legendary weapon, we get a spawning legendary vehicle, like say, old Banshees, or a Grizzly (which could be the legendary Scorpion variant), and we can also get these vehicles on certain maps only, like the Prophet’s Bane?

Lol, I wish. Will I get a Hawk too as the legendary Hornet?

How about no. I would rather have an expansive, functional vehicle sandbox than a few underpowered PoS’s and a few OP vehicles that can never be placed on maps.

I think it would be cool to do this, but only as cosmetic changes. Basically weapon skins for vehicles. I wouldn’t want to over-saturate the vehicle sandbox with different models, it would make the game more difficult to balance and would likely lead to an unsatisfactory blend of vehicles.

> 2535459483445834;3:
> How about no. I would rather have an expansive, functional vehicle sandbox than a few underpowered PoS’s and a few OP vehicles that can never be placed on maps.

Yeah, I agree with you, I hope HALO 5 has at least 6 vehicles for each species.

In some ways we allready have legendary vehicles. Like how the rocket and gauss hog are more powerful variants of the warthog, as well as, the gun goose is a more powerful mongoose.

the banshees have to have legendary variants from the trailer and poster