Legendary unlocks

I know we get the Mark VI armor. But im assuming the legendary visor color is unlocked by completing the game on legendary. Anyone know?

What’s the ‘legendary visor colour’?

> What’s the ‘legendary visor colour’?

A deep Gold I believe. Looks badass :wink:

Its the goldish orange visor. Pretty much the same colo as chief’s visor.

> Its the goldish orange visor. Pretty much the same colo as chief’s visor.

Oh right, I was hoping that came early, so you could buy it early rather than having to reach some stupidly high level Looks at Reach

I’d also like to know.

Don’t we get a 117 emblem as well as the mark vi and this legendary visor?

The visor is unlocked if you do legendary solo. Not sure bout the emblem, ill check when i get home.

> The visor is unlocked if you do legendary solo. Not sure bout the emblem, ill check when i get home.

Sweet, I’m half way through mission 4 on legendary solo and can’t wait to finish it, I absoultly love the campaign and will definatily be replaying it a few times! :smiley: although I would have finished twice after this legendary solo playthrough

> The visor is unlocked if you do legendary solo OR CO-OP!. Not sure bout the emblem, ill check when i get home.

Fixed. Also, you unlock the emblem when you beat the campaign on Legendary Solo/Co-op. Does not matter. :smiley:

> > The visor is unlocked if you do legendary solo OR CO-OP!. Not sure bout the emblem, ill check when i get home.
>
> Fixed. Also, you unlock the emblem when you beat the campaign on Legendary Solo/Co-op. Does not matter. :smiley:

Does it need to be solo to get Chief’s armor?

I just beat the second mission and I’m going to hate fighting prometheans solo.

You get the Chief’s classic Mk VI helmet from H2 and H3 and you also get redesigned Mk VI armor that is based on his old armor too. So chest, arms, shoulders and legs and all that jazz. Legendary color visor which is a deep gold orange and you also get a new emblem of a dogtag with 117 printed on it.

Nice haul of rewards there. Shame that 343 felt that they needed to redesign the rest of the armor AGAIN but it still looks similar to old Mk VI. The helmet is the same which is nice I suppose.

Why does 343 keep having to change things? Even the reward of classic Mk VI armor isn’t true as they’ve redesigned it.

it is yes a very gold color its just the gold visor from halo reach pretty much.

> The visor is unlocked if you do legendary solo. Not sure bout the emblem, ill check when i get home.

not relay, because i get the armor and the visor after completing the campaign on legendary-coop.

i think the importend thing is, that u must be online the whole campaign.

The Legendary visor looks more like bronze or copper. disappoint Guess I’m gonna have to go Stalker next Specialization…

Legendary Visor = Master Chief’s Visor

I don’t see why you all keep referring to it as golden, deep golden, bronze, sparkly blue…

> The Legendary visor looks more like bronze or copper. disappoint Guess I’m gonna have to go Stalker next Specialization…

Yes! <3 thats the first one I did

> I know we get the Mark VI armor. But im assuming the legendary visor color is unlocked by completing the game on legendary. Anyone know?

You get the Mark IV armor, the visor and the emblems for beating it on solo. I don’t know about coop.

> > > The visor is unlocked if you do legendary solo OR CO-OP!. Not sure bout the emblem, ill check when i get home.
> >
> > Fixed. Also, you unlock the emblem when you beat the campaign on Legendary Solo/Co-op. Does not matter. :smiley:
>
> Does it need to be solo to get Chief’s armor?
>
> I just beat the second mission and I’m going to hate fighting prometheans solo.

I did it solo, got the armor and whatnots. Then did it co-op and they all got the armor and whatnots, so yeah. Solo or co-op unlocks the Mark stuffs