Legendary Solo Guides

I’m finally doing my Halo 4 Legendary run. I mostly use Naked Eli as a guide on YouTube, but also Tyrant. Anybody have any other good resources??

Also curious to know which Halo Campaign people think is the hardest. 4 is pretty tough, but I seem to remember having a pretty tough time on Reach.

Halo 2 is the toughest, the jackals with beam rifles never miss a head shot.

I’ve never needed a guide for any Halo game on legendary solo. It’s extremely easy if you just stay back and pick everything off 1 at a time.

I used to upload experimental strats for Halo 4 on my channel.

If you’re considering speedrunning, check out the newer time tables.

> Halo 2 is the toughest, the jackals with beam rifles never miss a head shot.

This seems to be the the majority of the Internet’s consensus. Sniper Alley FTW…

> I’ve never needed a guide for any Halo game on legendary solo. It’s extremely easy if you just stay back and pick everything off 1 at a time.

I find the guides useful for finding shortcuts in gameplay. If it can turn 2 hours into 30 minutes then I’m all for that.

> I used to upload experimental strats for Halo 4 on my channel.
>
> If you’re considering speedrunning, check out the newer time tables.

I’m going to have to check out that Halo 3 vid. The whole campaign in just over an hour… that’s impressive!

And that spreadsheet has some pretty crazy times.

Thanks for the info

Lost connection during the Mammoth run so I still have 1 level to co-op Legendary with.
H4 is one of my favourite Halo campaigns but sadly least played );

H2’s Legendary is the hardest of the series for its first time playthrough and not understanding where one can get out of the level/exploit AI.
Once one learns the nuances of H2’s Legendary, it’s amongst the easiest, though tedious, Halo has to offer.

I would put Halo4 and ODST as the hardest Legendary campaigns in the long run. But that’s because they learned from Halo3’s overly neutered non-skull experience.

Halo3 was tuned down for 4 players and the tuning of the skulls, and doesn’t have many, if any, “Need a glitch to make it easy.” non-skull sections.

Halo2 was as exploitable as CE but CE is slightly easier than 2 when exploiting the bugs/glitches.
A 117 minute speed on Legendary for CE shows how easy it can be :slight_smile:

Reach is pretty easy with Noble being able to do the work, if only eventually and one has to wait.
However what makes Reach harder than H2 and CE is Kat and Jul… They can ruin any perfectly played level in an instant… With friends like them, who needs enemies?

Now if we include non-FPS games, Halo Wars takes the cake. The 2 Arcadian levels in Halo Wars on Legendary are more difficult than anything the FPS’s offer.
Throw in the above 100 AI and you’ve long past Hell :slight_smile:

I’d say Spartan Assault is the easiest of them all.

Of course once we start mixing in skulls… Well it gets much trickier to decide who’s as tough or tougher than H2. ODST comes close but H2’s Assassin and Thunderstorm skulls combined can make H2 on Legendary the toughest of them all.