Legendary Solo Campaign Unfinished?

I’ve completed the campaign on legendary solo recently, I haven’t missed out a mission or rally point etc. I went through the entire campaign without changing difficult etc. I felt pretty happy after seeing the final end credits etc. But since then some things haven’t changed or been unlocked.

• The Master Chief armor you’re supposed to unlock after completing the campaign on legendary hasn’t done so, which I don’t have a clue why.
  • On waypoint it is stating that I have only completed 4 missions on legendary, even though I have the achievements for completing each of these missions unlocked on the actual xbox console.
  • On the campaign commendations when accessing them whilst on the game it says how I’ve only done 4 missions solo on legendary, which again isn’t correct.

I know these issues may seem petty but I’m a perfectionist and a little annoyed that I’ve completed the campaign legendary by myself yet the game, waypoint etc isn’t recognising it or giving me the armor you unlock from it!

HAs anyone else had problems like this?

> - The Master Chief armor you’re supposed to unlock after completing the campaign on legendary hasn’t done so, which I don’t have a clue why.

This is because of this:

> - On waypoint it is stating that I have only completed 4 missions on legendary, even though I have the achievements for completing each of these missions unlocked on the actual xbox console.
> - On the campaign commendations when accessing them whilst on the game it says how I’ve only done 4 missions solo on legendary, which again isn’t correct

You need to be online, connected to XBL, to sync your progress in commendations. Even then it sometimes breaks. The armour is attached to the commendations, NOT the achievements.

So you’ll have to re-do whatever missions it says you’re missing.

Sorry.