Legendary Slayer? Nop.

More like Legendary Spamming Grenades Slayer…

But still, i do enjoy it very much when i have good teammates. If only, there was no sprint and speed movement increased…

Man you should have played the older halo games. They were way worse with grenade spamming.

I did play all of them, but somehow i think this one is worse since you can resupply grenades

> I did play all of them, but somehow i think this one is worse since you can resupply grenades

And that is different from past Halos… how?

> I did play all of them, but somehow i think this one is worse since you can resupply grenades

What?

> More like Legendary Spamming Grenades Slayer…
>
> But still, i do enjoy it very much when i have good teammates. If only, there was no sprint and speed movement increased…

Nope no thanks I like sprint it feels fine in legendary slayer. Sprint is halo now and I’m glad

Sprint is not halo now sprint has never been halo and the only way sprint can even begin to properly function is without instant respawn and a quicker shield recharge rate

Sprint should be removed from future halo multiplayer keep it in campaign sure but take it out of MM

> > I did play all of them, but somehow i think this one is worse since you can resupply grenades
>
> What?

My thoughts exactly…

> Man you should have played the older halo games. They were way worse with grenade spamming.

Considering players were able to carry more grenades by default, I can see your point.

Welcome to Halo, enjoy your stay

Why would it have no sprint? It isn’t a classic playlist

Lack of resupply was a drastic deviation from EVERY prior Halo game…

The whole “golden triangle” idea dictates that you should go into most fights with weapons, melee, and grenades available.(assuming you made a reasonable effort)

There was nade spamming in every halo game…

In previous halo’s there were more grenades and I had no problem with it. But thanks for speaking up for no sprint.

They need to scrap the explosives armor mod and the problem will be somewhat rectified.

Only the halo vets like myself like legendary slayer. I’ve said this a million times but ill say it once more… Best playlist in h4!

> Only the halo vets like myself like legendary slayer. I’ve said this a million times but ill say it once more… Best playlist in h4!

I agree…it is the best playlist. It could use a few tweaks…

Oh btw, way to go getting that 50 in Legendary…extreme sarcasm no wonder you like the playlist. Is that how you got all your 50’s?

> More like Legendary Spamming Grenades Slayer…
>
> But still, i do enjoy it very much when i have good teammates. If only, there was no sprint and speed movement increased…

Why does everybody want to move at 300% speed? We already have faster movement speed than Halo 2 and 3 with Sprint added on to it.

> > More like Legendary Spamming Grenades Slayer…
> >
> > But still, i do enjoy it very much when i have good teammates. If only, there was no sprint and speed movement increased…
>
> Why does everybody want to move at 300% speed? We already have faster movement speed than Halo 2 and 3 with Sprint added on to it.

(some) People don’t like sprint. The idea is that by increasing the base movement speed, you can keep the pacing of the maps in tact without having to have sprint, which many of us believe damages game play (myself less than others). I would like to keep sprint to compensate for map design in this title, but i would like to see it removed in future titles.

> Man you should have played the older halo games. They were way worse with grenade spamming.

If by older Halo games you mean Reach and its mini nukes, then you’re right. Halo 3’s grenades are like water balloons compared to the latter ones.

People wouldn’t be using grenades so much if LS actually had precision gametypes and a magnum secondary. With only an AR off-spawn there isn’t much you can do.

> > Man you should have played the older halo games. They were way worse with grenade spamming.
>
> If by older Halo games you mean Reach and its mini nukes, then you’re right. Halo 3’s grenades are like water balloons compared to the latter ones.
>
> People wouldn’t be using grenades so much if LS actually had precision gametypes and a magnum secondary. With only an AR off-spawn there isn’t much you can do.

I would remind you that Halo 3 default start was an assault rifle (with less range than the current) and a range strapped magnum.

Additionally, I think our expectation for what constitutes grenade spam has been warped a little since Infinity hit and many times you are limited to two grenades per life.