Legendary Slayer is a rewarding playlist

Go try it. Literally every medal feels earned now. Power weapons are extremely rare and are a MUST grab!

Excellent job 343

If they remove JIP and add a BR gametype to the playlist, I’ll praise them to no end. Right now though… I’d say it’s decent and in need of a few adjustments.

Not entirely. I think some power weapons are still too loaded for the map, and especially for an AR starts situation.

Team BRs variant would be sweet, I agree though Legendary Slayer is fantastic.

> If they remove JIP and add a BR gametype to the playlist, I’ll praise them to no end. Right now though… I’d say it’s decent and in need of a few adjustments.

Agreed and then after that maybe more classic playlists for other gametypes.

> If they remove JIP and add a BR gametype to the playlist, I’ll praise them to no end. Right now though… I’d say it’s decent and in need of a few adjustments.

With LS’s current state, keep JIP. At least when one of those annoying idiots who quit the moment they get a map they don’t like, some one can quickly jump in and replace them and the window for JIP is INCREDIBLY short now.

I was playing on Monolith and it felt like the older Halos during the first few games when you would have to search around the map to discover where weapons spawn. I randomly found a sniper hung on the wall under a base and was so pumped lol.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So rewarding in fact, that it gives the team who gets the first set of weapons an automatic win!

This isn’t a freaking thread about the BR, stop being butthurt about it

I to find it fun and rewarding but I’m so used to the point system that when I look in the corner for scores and see 10 I’m freak out. Then I realize its by kills and it’s a point at a time, then I cool down.

>

Welcome to the original Halo, son. And no, it doesn’t give them an automatic win. It rewards the players who play the best as a team which is amazing, because it’s been so long since that has happened.

>

It’s an over exaggeration Monday. You’re just bitter that there isn’t BR starts.

> >
>
> Welcome to the original Halo, son. And no, it doesn’t give them an automatic win. It rewards the players who play the best as a team which is amazing, because it’s been so long since that has happened.

Original Halo? No. My Pistol could outshoot a Rocket if he messed up by even a centimeter. Weapons were actually difficult to use in CE, especially power weapons. Now everything is an autoaim death cannon.

> > So rewarding in fact, that it gives the team who gets the first set of weapons an automatic win!
>
> It’s an over exaggeration Monday. You’re just bitter that there isn’t BR starts.

Not at all. I don’t even like the BR.

Legendary Slayer is the direct definition of insanity. We know AR starts don’t work. They have never worked. But they’re trying it again, and giving it another chance, despite it being exactly the same as it has been in games past.

The only thing I’m bitter about is the amount of praise this gametype is receiving when it is literally NOTHING -Yoinking!- NEW.

> > > So rewarding in fact, that it gives the team who gets the first set of weapons an automatic win!
> >
> > It’s an over exaggeration Monday. You’re just bitter that there isn’t BR starts.
>
> Not at all. I don’t even like the BR.
>
> Legendary Slayer is the direct definition of insanity. We know AR starts don’t work. They have never worked. But they’re trying it again, and giving it another chance, despite it being exactly the same as it has been in games past.
>
> The only thing I’m bitter about is the amount of praise this gametype is receiving when it is literally NOTHING -Yoinking!- NEW.

Its new for halo 4. And regardless, putting these settings in halo 4 doesn’t make it feel the same as past halos. Because halo games aren’t copy&paste, LS feels different from past games despite its classic style and still offers a different
ew experience. So its best we critique it as such. Give praise where its due.

> > > > So rewarding in fact, that it gives the team who gets the first set of weapons an automatic win!
> > >
> > > It’s an over exaggeration Monday. You’re just bitter that there isn’t BR starts.
> >
> > Not at all. I don’t even like the BR.
> >
> > Legendary Slayer is the direct definition of insanity. We know AR starts don’t work. They have never worked. But they’re trying it again, and giving it another chance, despite it being exactly the same as it has been in games past.
> >
> > The only thing I’m bitter about is the amount of praise this gametype is receiving when it is literally NOTHING -Yoinking!- NEW.
>
> Its new for halo 4. And regardless, putting these settings in halo 4 doesn’t make it feel the same as past halos. Because halo games aren’t copy&paste, LS feels different from past games despite its classic style and still offers a different
ew experience. So its best we critique it as such. Give praise where its due.

I can’t give praise for something that has been possible to do since day 1. There is no excuse as to why this hasn’t been here since November.

That i can agree with. I was just saying that as far as halo 4 is concerned, this IS a new experience and should be looked at as such. If that means praising features that could’ve been here from the start and were already part of past games, then so be it.It’ll help keep 343 going in the right direction.

> > I can’t give praise for something that has been possible to do since day 1. There is no excuse as to why this hasn’t been here since November.
>
> But they’re doing it now. Better late than not at all.
>
> I really like this playlist. It’s a great step in the right direction and is a throwback to Halo’s golden days. Its not the awe-inspiring return to Halo’s glory we all want, but its certainly a good attempt and hopefully more will follow.
>
> That being said, I don’t love it though because if needs more weapons on-map and a BR start loadout. The maps are too empty and the majority of the time its just ARs all around, which is fine sometimes but not for every game. I say keep JIP because too many people are quitting.