Legendary Runs on Great Journey Not Counting

I went after the Monopolized achievement not long after the release of the Master Chief Collection and I’ve been hung up on it for months because I have this persistent bug preventing me from getting it. Namely my runs on the level “The Great Journey” are not being logged and thus are not counted towards “Monopolized”. I recently tried to do another run months later and still it does not record, does not give me the par time achievement, nothing. I feel like I’m one of the only people experiencing this since I can’t find another specific testimony as this. Is it possible someone from the team can address this? Someone to give insight on the issue?

I’ve been trying to research this issue, and you are correct; there are very few threads regarding this horrible injustice. However, after a long search, I just read on a separate forum that you can’t save and quit on the last checkpoint/close to the last checkpoint/last room of a mission (basically play it safe and don’t save and quit when you’re nearing the end of a mission and definitely not in the final room) or sometimes your times may not register. I’m currently having this problem as well; and that seems to be a feasible solution considering that both times I have tried my problem mission (The Oracle) I have saved and quit on the Heretic Boss Battle. Apparently there’s hope! I’ll be attempting a replay tomorrow!

Hope this helps the both of us!

Sometimes the game or Waypoint doesn’t register completions of levels or finding terminals and other stuff, which is how Achievements are earned. I played through Halo 4 on legendary, and I didn’t get the achievement and it turns out that one of the earlier levels didn’t register and I had to redo it. Also, sometimes finding terminals don’t register for achievements. So basically you have to go redo it until it works :confused:

> 2533274823399538;3:
> Sometimes the game or Waypoint doesn’t register completions of levels or finding terminals and other stuff, which is how Achievements are earned. I played through Halo 4 on legendary, and I didn’t get the achievement and it turns out that one of the earlier levels didn’t register and I had to redo it. Also, sometimes finding terminals don’t register for achievements. So basically you have to go redo it until it works :confused:

This post is 100% accurate, not being able to properly record playthrough data is a 343 staple, however this specific issue has to do with saving and quitting for speedrun times for the Monopolized achievement.