Legendary RP Boost Arena

It’s been two times I’ve been using said boost and I only got 500 RP out of it.

Yesterday I played a BTB game with it, was the best of my team with 32 kills on a 15 minutes game and got 500 RP.

Is it a standard or am I just out of luck?

Because if it’s a standard, I think 500 RP for a legendary boost is not nearly enough. It should awards at least 2500.

Toughts?

The RP boosts in Arena are generally lacking, especially compared to Warzone.

In arena I have found that the only good place to use RP boosts is in BTB it pays significantly more than any other mode there.

Yea dude I got one last night and it only have me 250 RP. WTF is that?

I have noticed myself RP boosts in Arena, don’t really do much at all, I stick to Warzone

I just save all my boosts and wait until my pals get on because we usually win. Then I choose not to look at the bonus as I’m usually disappointed.

Cool, thx for the input.

It confirms what I suspected already: Arena Boost sucks haha!

I heard breakout was the best for REQ points in arena

> 2533274813061580;2:
> The RP boosts in Arena are generally lacking, especially compared to Warzone.

I agree. But I try not to get discouraged about it. Every little bit counts.

I see it as a nice, little, bonus.

> 2535421453885007;8:
> I heard breakout was the best for REQ points in arena

Yeah? Might try it out later. Who knows?

That would be a super discovery!

> 2533274868518923;11:
> > 2535421453885007;8:
> > I heard breakout was the best for REQ points in arena
>
>
> Yeah? Might try it out later. Who knows?
>
> That would be a super discovery!

It sucks tho using a legendary boost and getting shafted like that

OP, i have gotten 10,000 xp and rp from legendary boosts before, sadly it is a complete luck of the draw type of thing

The Arena boosts are a bit low… but I mean, you can sell the RP boost for like 150RP… and you got 500RP for completing the game… so it’s not that bad.
But I get where you’re coming from… I used a Legendary (or Ultra Rare) can’t completely remember now RP Warzone Jackpot… and got like 3200RP after the match! I bragged about it for days with my mates, lol!

Rp sucks for arena. It is clear 343 wants us to get addicted to warzone and buy req packs or feel starved of rp in arena and buy req packs for cosmetics.

I refuse to buy req packs. I am glad others buy req packs, cause that keeps halo alive and making money.

I just don’t like warzone at all. And cosmetics are fun, but I don’t need them to have fun.

> 2533274798445563;14:
> The Arena boosts are a bit low… but I mean, you can sell the RP boost for like 150RP… and you got 500RP for completing the game… so it’s not that bad.
> But I get where you’re coming from… I used a Legendary (or Ultra Rare) can’t completely remember now RP Warzone Jackpot… and got like 3200RP after the match! I bragged about it for days with my mates, lol!

Hahah, real nice! That’s how boost in arena should pay out too!

Legendary should be AT least 2000-3000 RP.

I keep seeing conflicting reports of what these boosts offer.

I used a Legendary Arena RP Boost last night in Grifball and it gave me 750RP. I have used several before in both Team Arena and SWAT and they always pay out 750RP.

What the hell are you guys talking about?

RP Boosts are standard amounts for completing a game. They do not fluctuate.

Gambits and Jackpots give differing amounts based on luck and performance but Boosts are set.

hope they fix this, lol they want our money for silver and gold

> 2534615147433705;17:
> I keep seeing conflicting reports of what these boosts offer.
>
> I used a Legendary Arena RP Boost last night in Grifball and it gave me 750RP. I have used several before in both Team Arena and SWAT and they always pay out 750RP.
>
> What the hell are you guys talking about?
>
> RP Boosts are standard amounts for completing a game. They do not fluctuate.
>
> Gambits and Jackpots give differing amounts based on luck and performance but Boosts are set.

Dude. Got 500 RP yesterday, I swear on my mother’s head.

I got 3000 total in one arena game, can’t remember if that was the legendary boost or the rare jackpot though.
Warzone legendary rp boost will give you approximately 5000 extra, making ~7000 in total.