Legendary reqs

has anyone gotten a legendary yet.

I think i have got two when i just looked just then the two an week from the bundle

Just got the centoruion helmet. One of my favs too

Gotten a few weapons and armor pieces. Not sure how many exactly but if i had to guess I’d say 10

I got a legendary visor

The only legendary I got was a legendary XP boost. I was so sad. haha

Not counting pre order legendarys. I think I’ve gotten roughly 7. Visors, armor, emblems, ect.

So far I have:

• Argonaut Idmon - helmet - Argonaut Idmon - armor - beta recruit - emblem - beta star - emblem - halo channel - emblem - bracer smg skin - potence smg skin

I going to keep earning and buy the gold packs to see if i get any helmets got couple so far with the bundle one!

> 2533274824014238;9:
> I going to keep earning and buy the gold packs to see if i get any helmets got couple so far with the bundle one!

There is a topic I found earlier that showed it’s actually better to spend the req points on 2 silver packs than 1 gold when you’re trying to collect items.

saw a stat on the update that said only 18 of the sniper rifles have droped

> 2713552811194443;10:
> > 2533274824014238;9:
> > I going to keep earning and buy the gold packs to see if i get any helmets got couple so far with the bundle one!
>
>
> There is a topic I found earlier that showed it’s actually better to spend the req points on 2 silver packs than 1 gold when you’re trying to collect items.

Thank you very much for the tip

Are legendary weapons harder to get than legendary armor.

i’ve opened up some golds with some crappy stuff. i was noticing underneath the gold pack it says Gold REQ Packs contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available. what does mean? when does it reset if it says “if available”…?

hmm I don’t know i’ve never noticed that

I take “If available” to mean if you haven’t unlocked everything. If everything is unlocked, they obviously can’t guarantee 2 more permanent unlocks.

> 2533274830733064;14:
> i’ve opened up some golds with some crappy stuff. i was noticing underneath the gold pack it says Gold REQ Packs contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available. what does mean? when does it reset if it says “if available”…?

It means two REQ Cards, Uncommon to Legendary will be permanent. This means that as long as there are certifications, armour, loadout weapons, etc to unlock then you will always get an permanent REQ. If there’s none, then the two permanent REQs you’d normally get would become a standard consumable item like any: boosts, vehicles, etc, varying from Uncommon to Ultra Rare (there’s no Legendary vehicles).

> 2554050324406746;16:
> I take “If available” to mean if you haven’t unlocked everything. If everything is unlocked, they obviously can’t guarantee 2 more permanent unlocks.

i get you… i guess i took it as if they only had x amount and only the first x amount of players get it…

> 2533274939018653;17:
> > 2533274830733064;14:
> > i’ve opened up some golds with some crappy stuff. i was noticing underneath the gold pack it says Gold REQ Packs contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available. what does mean? when does it reset if it says “if available”…?
>
>
> It means two REQ Cards, Uncommon to Legendary will be permanent. This means that as long as there are certifications, armour, loadout weapons, etc to unlock then you will always get an permanent REQ. If there’s none, then the two permanent REQs you’d normally get would become a standard consumable item like any: boosts, vehicles, etc, varying from Uncommon to Ultra Rare (there’s no Legendary vehicles).

gotcha… that makes more sense… my bad… guess i expected the worse case… ha thanks!

Besides req bundle items you get from controller, astro’s, Halo channel etc the only legendary item I have is Scout armor which I’m not a huge fan of