Legendary Req Packs

There’s not much incentive to play campaign after playing it. Nothing you do in campaign caries to multiplayer, no unlocks no equipment no armor no nothing. Just as an idea I think there should be something called a legendary req pack you can get from beating the campaign on legendary. It should contain one legendary unlock or armor or weapon, or something legendary for multiplayer. That way people could beat the campaign over and over and actually have some reason. Anyone else like this idea or have any different idea for how campaign should give you multiplayer stuff?

A campaign should have its treats, but it shouldn’t be played for that sort of means to an end… It should be played for the story.
A short and somewhat disappointing (yet still interesting for me.) story, but it’s still a story.

Fully agree
the campaign should atleast give you req cards, packs, or emblems
I wish they would add some new req packs in the store that were guaranteed armor, like an armor only pack or a vehicle only pack.
or atleast one that guarantees ultra rares or legendries
a platinum pack for 15k

I agree, the campaign needs to effect multiplayer more.

> 2535436901034715;3:
> Fully agree
> the campaign should atleast give you req cards, packs, or emblems
> I wish they would add some new req packs in the store that were guaranteed armor, like an armor only pack or a vehicle only pack.
> or atleast one that guarantees ultra rares or legendries
> a platinum pack for 15k

+1 for this

Gotta admit, I was kinda disappointed after completing Halo 5 solo on legendary and not unlocking anything, not even an emblem.