Legendary redeem code not working???

I’ve bought the legendary edition of Halo just to get the flaming helmet, I went to Marketplace and selected redeem code, I’ve type the codes correctly and downloaded the contents to my HD, AND NOTHING HAPPENS!!!, I’ve searched them on “Armor Effect” and NOTHING, I can’t see it, please HELP!

Try redownloading it from, your history. Then restart your Xbox.

> I’ve bought the legendary edition of Halo just to get the flaming helmet, I went to Marketplace and selected redeem code, I’ve type the codes correctly and downloaded the contents to my HD, AND NOTHING HAPPENS!!!, I’ve searched them on “Armor Effect” and NOTHING, I can’t see it, please HELP!

Was this a new or used game??? Just curious.

If used, the code could have already used and is invalid, but if it was factory sealed, then the code would be good to go, and I would suggest redeeming it on Xbox Live website under “redeem code” and it will then transfer to your Reach Armor Effects.

Hope this helps…

> I’ve bought the legendary edition of Halo just to get the flaming helmet, I went to Marketplace and selected redeem code, I’ve type the codes correctly and downloaded the contents to my HD, AND NOTHING HAPPENS

If I well remember, there is some sort of “limit” of 3 items you can put in service for your account, tied to Halo Reach. As item you have to count also DLC maps.

Do you have also Defiant, Noble and Anniversary maps activated?