legendary really that difficult?

ive seen a few threads people saying “its impossible” on legendary solo, and my buddy is already pestering me to do it for him. the heck gives? o.O

It’s hard. But not impossible.

Some parts are challenging but just remember you don’t always have to kill all the enemies in certain points. Good luck.

[deleted]

Co-op legendary is a blast! Solo legendary is a pain lol

Mostly because you can’t take any damage (2 hits and your shields are gone lol) and knights are a b*tch to deal with. grunts, jackels, and crawlers are easy to deal with. Elites are tough but doable… But when you come across a vehicle (ghost, banshee or wraith), good luck lol

[deleted]

Long range is your only friend in legendary, that or shotgun camping.

I love trying to snipe a Knight only to see him teleport right next to me and kill me in 1 hit.

I beat it the other day after a long marathon, it’s not all that difficult, it just takes a lot of time/patience, search for weapons/ammo etc.

I still say H2 is the hardest.Im putting H4 in 2nd imo.Solo was a blast!!!

only reason I haven’t beaten it is because one level always kicks me to dashboard. it is not hard, just don’t rush in. distance is your only ally, along with the auto sentry.

Solo Legendary is pretty annoying in some points that is.

Dawn Requiem - Infinity - are all pretty much snooze cruises.

Forerunner and anything after Infinity the difficulty really starts pounding.

It seems to be incredibly much easier if you have the ammo to put into it.

Most of my problems is not having enough BR ammo…

I didn’t find it hard at all. Ammo is a pain to find but a lot of the parts can be ‘skipped’. Distract with the sentry and run to a location or fly under a structure to get to a door. Stuff like that made it relatively simple. A full suppressor magazine will destroy a Promethean shield then switch to a precision rifle or a pistol and you can easily kill them. I beat it in about 10 hours or so on legendary solo and in about 8 co-op.

It wasn’t that hard it just takes a little patience. I’ve seen lots of people complain about running out of ammo which wasn’t ever a problem for me. There’s ammo dumps all over the place, you just gotta go find them. Plus, once I figured out the Knights they weren’t anything to worry about (except those cheesy Binary Rifle Knights). I used a Turret whenever possible as well to clear enemies out/preserve ammo. It’s doable, World At War was way worse than this.

Oh, dear lord, the binary rifle knights, I hate them with a passion.

I never liked the way of running around past enemies. I am a guy that must shoot everything that lives.

Legendary Solo and Co-op is much easier in Halo 4 than it has been in past games. Also patience is key in this Halo also the plasma pistol is your new BFF.

> Legendary Solo and Co-op is much easier in Halo 4 than it has been in past games. Also patience is key in this Halo also the plasma pistol is your new BFF.

The plasma pistol has always been your BFF on legendary its the only way to take out elites/brutes efficiently.

oh, i already beat it legend solo, and heroic coop. but my friend keeps pesterin g me to do it for him. actually tempted to bribe him for 15 2x exp codes since he and hi family eat oritos and mt dew. i dont eat either. hahaha. then looked up if its really that hard and i found so many peole complaining about how “impossible” it is. hahaha

hard but doable. im on mission 7

Halo 4 legendary is actually really easy. I only have 1 mission left which is mission 4. In my opinion this could be the easiest legendary halo.

> Oh, dear lord, the binary rifle knights, I hate them with a passion.
>
> I never liked the way of running around past enemies. I am a guy that must shoot everything that lives.

If you shoot them at just the right time, it disrupts their aim and they miss, even if you’re standing still. If you don’t, then they disrupt your life…instantly.

its not that hard at all!.. try Halo CE ( no skulls on, so not unlimited ammo) now, that was hard!