Legendary Question??

Hi All,

I have yet to achieve the Legendary Achievement purely for lvl4 Arcadia.

But I was wondering can u get the legendary achievement with some played solo and some co-op or does it have to be all levels in either single or co-op?

i.e. first half levels single then the other half co-op?

Thanks in advance…

I don’t know. maybe, but it would be best to complete legendary in co-op anyway because its easier with another person.

if your stuck on arcadia; keep all the starting hornets alive, use forge to collect the supplies around the map, when you build your base go 4 supply pads and 2 diagonal turrets for defence, build nothing but hornets, send all units to cargo 2, keep cargo 2 at full health all the time, get tech 3 and upgrade hornets, delete supply pad for field armory and research reinforcements, delete field armory for vehicle depot and build wolverines.

YOU MUST KEEP CARGO 2 AT FULL HEALTH ALL THE TIME OR THE MEGA TURRET WILL TROLL YOU!
IF DOING IT SOLO SAVE EVERY 2 MINS!

Oooooh yeah I did not enjoy this level at all! (I hope you have all boosting skulls on!) I did the whole thing myself. I churned out an army of tanks and fought my way towards the mega turret. (I don’t recall if I actually wiped it out but enemy forces were concentrated on my main army so nothing was attacking whatever ship was remaining for a couple minutes.) That second base was constantly under attack after half the time was gone so kind of an up in the air decision on whether you can use it well for that time. Hope this helped. It IS possible to do it by yourself! lol

Well you can do it CO-OP to get the achievement. To answer OP’s question.

> Hi All,
>
> I have yet to achieve the Legendary Achievement purely for lvl4 Arcadia.
>
> But I was wondering can u get the legendary achievement with some played solo and some co-op or does it have to be all levels in either single or co-op?
>
> i.e. first half levels single then the other half co-op?
>
> Thanks in advance…

Turn on the skulls that help you, they will not prevent you from earning the achievement.

There are skulls for 50% more life for units and 25% faster resource collection. These will help you alot.

> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have yet to achieve the Legendary Achievement purely for lvl4 Arcadia.
> >
> > But I was wondering can u get the legendary achievement with some played solo and some co-op or does it have to be all levels in either single or co-op?
> >
> > i.e. first half levels single then the other half co-op?
> >
> > Thanks in advance…
>
> Turn on the skulls that help you, they will not prevent you from earning the achievement.
>
> There are skulls for 50% more life for units and 25% faster resource collection. These will help you alot.

don’t turn on the skulls, the ai becomes more aggressive.

> > Turn on the skulls that help you, they will not prevent you from earning the achievement.
> >
> > There are skulls for 50% more life for units and 25% faster resource collection. These will help you alot.
>
> don’t turn on the skulls, the ai becomes more aggressive.

Where does it say that?

When i completed legendary arcadia city i had to do it with no skulls on as the AI just seemed to powerful with them on.

The only vehicles I used was the ones that i was given at the start (4 hornets and 2 warthogs i think).
When i got a base i just set up global rally point on cargo 2 and just kept building marines non stop, placing some in the sniper towers.

You will get the achievement for doing some levels in co-op and some solo.

> > > Turn on the skulls that help you, they will not prevent you from earning the achievement.
> > >
> > > There are skulls for 50% more life for units and 25% faster resource collection. These will help you alot.
> >
> > don’t turn on the skulls, the ai becomes more aggressive.
>
> Where does it say that?

its not mentioned anywhere, but it is a legitimate reaction the ai has to the activation of ANY skull(maybe not the non score modifying skulls) . try it yourself. don’t dare prove me wrong or you will wake up with a ‘surprise’ on your face.

> > > > Turn on the skulls that help you, they will not prevent you from earning the achievement.
> > > >
> > > > There are skulls for 50% more life for units and 25% faster resource collection. These will help you alot.
> > >
> > > don’t turn on the skulls, the ai becomes more aggressive.
> >
> > Where does it say that?
>
> its not mentioned anywhere, but it is a legitimate reaction the ai has to the activation of ANY skull(maybe not the non score modifying skulls) . try it yourself. don’t dare prove me wrong or you will wake up with a ‘surprise’ on your face.

I don’t know when it happend but since a patch (Not sure which one) the Self buff skulls like the 25% reasource collection and the faster unit build time, these shuch skulls also seem to apply to the A.I and they become far more aggressive, I don’t know why they just do, the Fun skulls don’t the Buff enemy ones only apply to the A.I, the only skulls you can use to help you are the Unit abbility faster cooldown, Major power Faster cooldown and Double health for player units, everything else effects the A.I too. Note even activating these will cause the A.I to be more aggressive.

If your looking for someone to play co-op on the level to get gold I would like to volunteer. My gamertag is the same as my profile. I have a great workable strategy i just need someone to lead the troops as I build up the bases to build an army air force in this case

FINALLY! I have beaten the Game on Legendary! The person that replied first with the Hornet thing worked. Thanks so much

just doing my job :wink: