Legendary Progress CEA

Has anyone else had the problem on Halo CE Anniversary not saving their progress on Legendary? Me and a friend ran through it on Legendary the past few days and when we finished “The Maw” we were excited and no achievement popped. We checked and it didn’t give us the Legendary badge (whatever you want to call it) when scrolling through the campaign list for “Truth and Reconciliation”, “The Library”, “Two Betrayals”, or “Keyes”. We played the latter 3 all in a row two days ago, no pausing between missions. Anyone got any ideas?

Try to download the game another time, then try to complet the mission. Maybe it works.

> 2533274885809890;2:
> Try to download the game another time, then try to complete the mission. Maybe it works.

Yeah I guess we’ll have to try that. It’s really annoying since he doesn’t really want to play it again, especially “Two Betrayals” and I’m not as confident in my ability to do CEA on Legendary solo. We’re more Halo 3 and ODST guys, we were just doing this for achievements lol.

You can use Bandanna on the 360 version and still unlock achievements, if I recall correctly :smiley:

EDIT: Direct response to your last comment, dryrain. Forgot to quote you!

Yeah we used Bandana. I just die a lot even with it on so I just didn’t want to go through it all again lol.

I just bought a digital copy on my 360 a few months ago and didn’t start play it til a couple days ago… so far no problems. Im stuck on Truth and Reconciliation on Legendary right now while I browse waypoint and Halo Amino threads; but the save and checkpointing is working fine, so far.

> 2533274913207750;6:
> I just bought a digital copy on my 360 a few months ago and didn’t start play it til a couple days ago… so far no problems. Im stuck on Truth and Reconciliation on Legendary right now while I browse waypoint and Halo Amino threads; but the save and checkpointing is working fine, so far.

It’s so odd because it registered like half the game done on legendary and half of it not. I think the issue is by playing multiple missions in a row without stopping because we did play four straight and got no legendary progress, but did on others. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to you.

> 2533274841925847;1:
> Has anyone else had the problem on Halo CE Anniversary not saving their progress on Legendary? Me and a friend ran through it on Legendary the past few days and when we finished “The Maw” we were excited and no achievement popped. We checked and it didn’t give us the Legendary badge (whatever you want to call it) when scrolling through the campaign list for “Truth and Reconciliation”, “The Library”, “Two Betrayals”, or “Keyes”. We played the latter 3 all in a row two days ago, no pausing between missions. Anyone got any ideas?

Maybe it’s a bug problem but try to re download the gane

If you’re playing on Xbox 360, it doesn’t surprise me. The Xbox 360 servers have been having issues for a really long time. I think your best bet is to play offline so the achievements aren’t interfered with whatever issues the servers are having now. I hate to say it but the Xbox 360 Xbox Live servers are nearing the end of their lifespan and its showing with the countless issues plaguing the games still holding multiplayer populations.

> 2533274841925847;1:
> Has anyone else had the problem on Halo CE Anniversary not saving their progress on Legendary? Me and a friend ran through it on Legendary the past few days and when we finished “The Maw” we were excited and no achievement popped. We checked and it didn’t give us the Legendary badge (whatever you want to call it) when scrolling through the campaign list for “Truth and Reconciliation”, “The Library”, “Two Betrayals”, or “Keyes”. We played the latter 3 all in a row two days ago, no pausing between missions. Anyone got any ideas?

I have this problem when i ran through halo 4 on co op with my brother on legendary. Some missions an achievement popped up, other times it wouldn’t idk what this is.

> 2546678360738636;9:
> If you’re playing on Xbox 360, it doesn’t surprise me. The Xbox 360 servers have been having issues for a really long time. I think your best bet is to play offline so the achievements aren’t interfered with whatever issues the servers are having now. I hate to say it but the Xbox 360 Xbox Live servers are nearing the end of their lifespan and its showing with the countless issues plaguing the games still holding multiplayer populations.

We played it on Xbox One with backwards compatibility so I’m not sure which servers that would be, I guess 360 since it wasn’t MCC. I hate hearing that though, guess I need to get in as much Halo 3, ODST, and Reach multiplayer as I can before it’s too late like it was for me and Halo 2. Sad times, the Xbox 360 days were my favorite time in history.

> 2535425010781404;10:
> > 2533274841925847;1:
> > Has anyone else had the problem on Halo CE Anniversary not saving their progress on Legendary? Me and a friend ran through it on Legendary the past few days and when we finished “The Maw” we were excited and no achievement popped. We checked and it didn’t give us the Legendary badge (whatever you want to call it) when scrolling through the campaign list for “Truth and Reconciliation”, “The Library”, “Two Betrayals”, or “Keyes”. We played the latter 3 all in a row two days ago, no pausing between missions. Anyone got any ideas?
>
> I have this problem when i ran through halo 4 on co op with my brother on legendary. Some missions an achievement popped up, other times it wouldn’t idk what this is.

I need Halo 4 on Legendary as well so thanks for the heads up. I’ll just have to do it offline.

> 2535406417205447;8:
> > 2533274841925847;1:
> > Has anyone else had the problem on Halo CE Anniversary not saving their progress on Legendary? Me and a friend ran through it on Legendary the past few days and when we finished “The Maw” we were excited and no achievement popped. We checked and it didn’t give us the Legendary badge (whatever you want to call it) when scrolling through the campaign list for “Truth and Reconciliation”, “The Library”, “Two Betrayals”, or “Keyes”. We played the latter 3 all in a row two days ago, no pausing between missions. Anyone got any ideas?
>
> Maybe it’s a bug problem but try to re download the gane

Guess I can give that the ol’ college try and see if it works lol.

> 2533274841925847;13:
> > 2535406417205447;8:
> > > 2533274841925847;1:
> > > Has anyone else had the problem on Halo CE Anniversary not saving their progress on Legendary? Me and a friend ran through it on Legendary the past few days and when we finished “The Maw” we were excited and no achievement popped. We checked and it didn’t give us the Legendary badge (whatever you want to call it) when scrolling through the campaign list for “Truth and Reconciliation”, “The Library”, “Two Betrayals”, or “Keyes”. We played the latter 3 all in a row two days ago, no pausing between missions. Anyone got any ideas?
> >
> > Maybe it’s a bug problem but try to re download the gane
>
> Guess I can give that the ol’ college try and see if it works lol.

We’re just getting started!

> 2533274841925847;12:
> > 2535425010781404;10:
> > > 2533274841925847;1:
> > > Has anyone else had the problem on Halo CE Anniversary not saving their progress on Legendary? Me and a friend ran through it on Legendary the past few days and when we finished “The Maw” we were excited and no achievement popped. We checked and it didn’t give us the Legendary badge (whatever you want to call it) when scrolling through the campaign list for “Truth and Reconciliation”, “The Library”, “Two Betrayals”, or “Keyes”. We played the latter 3 all in a row two days ago, no pausing between missions. Anyone got any ideas?
> >
> > I have this problem when i ran through halo 4 on co op with my brother on legendary. Some missions an achievement popped up, other times it wouldn’t idk what this is.
>
> I need Halo 4 on Legendary as well so thanks for the heads up. I’ll just have to do it offline.

This was on offline too!

> 2533274841925847;11:
> > 2546678360738636;9:
> > If you’re playing on Xbox 360, it doesn’t surprise me. The Xbox 360 servers have been having issues for a really long time. I think your best bet is to play offline so the achievements aren’t interfered with whatever issues the servers are having now. I hate to say it but the Xbox 360 Xbox Live servers are nearing the end of their lifespan and its showing with the countless issues plaguing the games still holding multiplayer populations.
>
> We played it on Xbox One with backwards compatibility so I’m not sure which servers that would be, I guess 360 since it wasn’t MCC. I hate hearing that though, guess I need to get in as much Halo 3, ODST, and Reach multiplayer as I can before it’s too late like it was for me and Halo 2. Sad times, the Xbox 360 days were my favorite time in history.

I agree with the 360 days being my favorite. My fondest gaming memories have been with the 360. While there hasn’t been any word regarding if/when the 360 servers will be shut down, I would certainly begin to start focusing on the multiplayer based 360 achievements as if it’s a race against time. There’s no telling when they’ll become impossible to get.

> 2546678360738636;16:
> > 2533274841925847;11:
> > > 2546678360738636;9:
> > > If you’re playing on Xbox 360, it doesn’t surprise me. The Xbox 360 servers have been having issues for a really long time. I think your best bet is to play offline so the achievements aren’t interfered with whatever issues the servers are having now. I hate to say it but the Xbox 360 Xbox Live servers are nearing the end of their lifespan and its showing with the countless issues plaguing the games still holding multiplayer populations.
> >
> > We played it on Xbox One with backwards compatibility so I’m not sure which servers that would be, I guess 360 since it wasn’t MCC. I hate hearing that though, guess I need to get in as much Halo 3, ODST, and Reach multiplayer as I can before it’s too late like it was for me and Halo 2. Sad times, the Xbox 360 days were my favorite time in history.
>
> I agree with the 360 days being my favorite. My fondest gaming memories have been with the 360. While there hasn’t been any word regarding if/when the 360 servers will be shut down, I would certainly begin to start focusing on the multiplayer based 360 achievements as if it’s a race against time. There’s no telling when they’ll become impossible to get.

Luckily for me, I’ve already got 100% on Halo 3, ODST, and Reach so that’s a little relief for me lol.

> 2533274841925847;17:
> > 2546678360738636;16:
> > > 2533274841925847;11:
> > > > 2546678360738636;9:
> > > > If you’re playing on Xbox 360, it doesn’t surprise me. The Xbox 360 servers have been having issues for a really long time. I think your best bet is to play offline so the achievements aren’t interfered with whatever issues the servers are having now. I hate to say it but the Xbox 360 Xbox Live servers are nearing the end of their lifespan and its showing with the countless issues plaguing the games still holding multiplayer populations.
> > >
> > > We played it on Xbox One with backwards compatibility so I’m not sure which servers that would be, I guess 360 since it wasn’t MCC. I hate hearing that though, guess I need to get in as much Halo 3, ODST, and Reach multiplayer as I can before it’s too late like it was for me and Halo 2. Sad times, the Xbox 360 days were my favorite time in history.
> >
> > I agree with the 360 days being my favorite. My fondest gaming memories have been with the 360. While there hasn’t been any word regarding if/when the 360 servers will be shut down, I would certainly begin to start focusing on the multiplayer based 360 achievements as if it’s a race against time. There’s no telling when they’ll become impossible to get.
>
> Luckily for me, I’ve already got 100% on Halo 3, ODST, and Reach so that’s a little relief for me lol.

You’re in good shape then. Just gotta work on Halo 4.