Legendary Not completing

So I have beaten Pillar of Autumn on the MCC PC for Halo Reach 4 times on legendary now. Four times beginning to end and not once has it registered me completing that level on legendary. EVERYTHING else is done on legendary. I even found all the damn data pads!

This is quickly making me lose my goddamned mind.

> 2533274814102637;1:
> So I have beaten Pillar of Autumn on the MCC PC for Halo Reach 4 times on legendary now. Four times beginning to end and not once has it registered me completing that level on legendary. EVERYTHING else is done on legendary. I even found all the damn data pads!
>
> This is quickly making me lose my goddamned mind.

I am having the exact same issue. I have completed this level on legendary multiple times. The last time scoring was on and it didn’t even save the score either.

Did you play the 4 times from level select? I’m having a similar issue, and the only reason I can think of is because I didn’t play through from quickstart, start to finish, but I went to missions and started from there.

> 2535459602845552;3:
> Did you play the 4 times from level select? I’m having a similar issue, and the only reason I can think of is because I didn’t play through from quickstart, start to finish, but I went to missions and started from there.

I went through missions, tried quickstart, and even replayed the campaign. Nothing worked.

Good to know… I got no ideas other than its just buggy asf i guess :confused:

Same thing just happened to me, I just spent the past 2 hours of my life slowly pushing through the final areas, then was just sitting there in confusion when no achievements popped, then I go to the main menu and it said I never even played it.