legendary mythic req is the....

so when you look closely at the sheet you can see the blurred pic.
now some logic thinking combined with google let me came to the following:

there was a huge outcry for the nadelauncher. nobody spoke about jorges turet.

BUT
when you look at this picture of the nadelauncher and jorges turret from reach. you can see the nadelauncher having the olive colored handles.
now look back at the sheet. and imagine the nadelauncher facing with the barrel to the upper left.

can you see the proportions of the olive handles.

it adds up. the only thing wierd is the big black thing near the trigger and grip which if you look closely, it resembles jorges blueish ammobox from his turret.
butit also closely resembles this

im filled with doubt. which one is more likely.

Me personally, I believe it’s the turret. Jorge’s variation will be the third turret, which is kinda how they’ve expanded the collection of reqs. Each weapon generally has at least three variations

I really wish it was a grenande launcher!!! I even hit up @brav asking why it wasn’t with the plasma rifle because those were two of the most requested on waypoint. Also the mechanics of it are kind of similar to a plasmacaster.

> 2533274836983538;3:
> I really wish it was a grenande launcher!!! I even hit up @brav asking why it wasn’t with the plasma rifle because those were two of the most requested on waypoint. Also the mechanics of it are kind of similar to a plasmacaster.

not really. the plasma caster is for area denial like the splinter grenade. the nadelauncher is exactly well what the name states. i personally wouldve preferred the sticky detonator :frowning:

It’s going to be Jorge’s turret. Look at the blured out writing in the bottom left. You can faintly make out the letter J. There is also too much writing for it just to say “Grenadelauncher” it’s on two seperate lines, why would they use two lines for “Grenadelauncher”? but that’s my opinion.