Legendary Level 15 Final battle help (minor spoil)

I am on the very final battle of the last mission on legendary and I can’t seem to beat the 3 waves of promeathians, I am playing by myself and this is the last mission I need to do for the lone wolf achievement, I keep getting overwhelmed by the crawlers Niall three of the waves but especially the last wave with the Knights, any tips?

Thats the round arena shaped area right? Stick near the top, keep your AIs nearby and headshot crawlers ASAP with anything at hand, make sure the enemy cant get high ground and stick near cover.

I took the mantis in

Stick to the top and prioritise small enemies first. If you feel you’re getting overwhelmed you can always fly across to the other side.

i was able to get a mantis in there using the warthog to prop it up and over. made the whole thing 10X easier.

i was able to get a mantis in there using the warthog to prop it up and over. made the whole thing 10X easier.

Few strategies.

• Try to headshot crawlers. - Use rockets to take out a lot of crawlers a the same time or other enemies. - Keep your spartans alive. They will help you a lot.