Legendary in Under 3 Hours?

We all expect Infinite to be the biggest Halo yet in terms of campaign scale. With the additional year added to development, most of the skips should be identified and patched by launch too. H2 would have been impossible without using some of these exploits.

What do you think, will there be a “beat legendary in under 3 hours” achievement? Or will they have to cut us some slack and make it something like 9 hours?

Honestly, it’s probably not even going to last 9 hours in a normal Legendary run. The only one that takes me longer than 4-5 playing casually is Halo 2 and that’s just because it’s so brutal you can end up spending more time on one checkpoint than you do on some whole missions in the other games lol.

If it’s as open world as we’re made to believe then I’m hoping we at least have a 10 hour campaign or so.

The “Legendary under 3 hours achievements” were based off of pre existing speedruns of the games within MCC.

Halo Infinite is a game no one in the public has played yet so it’s impossible for 343 to set a speedrun goal time without actually releasing the game.

If there were to be an achievement like this I imagine it’ll just count the best in mission time rather than open world traversal time. Only time will tell.

The larger the campaign the better…make it 24 hours if the actual size can equate.

Ugh. I really hope there is no Achievement for this.

> 2533274865778947;4:
> The “Legendary under 3 hours achievements” were based off of pre existing speedruns of the games within MCC.
>
> Halo Infinite is a game no one in the public has played yet so it’s impossible for 343 to set a speedrun goal time without actually releasing the game.

I agree with you here. The game has a 10-year plan. The speedrun achievements can roll out in year 2, 3 or even later.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to launch with this type of achievement.

If anything it could come in later with a DLC patch, once some norms are established.

But 3 hours has been the standard with all the MCC games regardless of length. Not sure if H5 had a similar achievement. Do you think they will eventually break this trend because the game will be drastically bigger? Or do you think the Infinite campaign (at launch) going to take around the same time to complete? Since the game was “content complete” in December, this gives the developers and testers a whole year to find and fix bugs and skips we would have exploited in the previous games.