Legendary & Heroic campaign cheevos not unlocking?

So I was forced offline for a few days & completed my Legendary campaign offline (I was half-way through the last time I played online). I updated the game earlier today & was waiting for The Hard Fight and Surviving the Long War achievements to pop as my saves synced up, but they didn’t. I tried playing the first mission again on Legendary to see if that got the achievements to pop, but nothing happened. I also collected the last log I was missingand unlocked the The Full Story achievement, but not the other two. I also did a copule gold times for Palmer’s Gold that were successfully added to my tracked progress. My Service Record here shows every mission completed on Legendary.

Any tips as to what to do to get the achievements to unlock?

I have this exact same issue, I’m still awaiting any feedback or acknowledgement. If the achievement had a progress indicator it wouldn’t be so bad but it reads 0% for me.

> 2533274846603911;1:
> So I was forced offline for a few days & completed my Legendary campaign offline (I was half-way through the last time I played online). I updated the game earlier today & was waiting for The Hard Fight and Surviving the Long War achievements to pop as my saves synced up, but they didn’t. I tried playing the first mission again on Legendary to see if that got the achievements to pop, but nothing happened. I also collected the last log I was missingand unlocked the The Full Story achievement, but not the other two. I also did a copule gold times for Palmer’s Gold that were successfully added to my tracked progress. My Service Record here shows every mission completed on Legendary.
>
> Any tips as to what to do to get the achievements to unlock?

There’s definitely some type of new glitch with how things update and/or are reported. I 100%'d the sub-objectives the first week of the game being out (as well as beating it on Legendary), and now a lot of those sub-objectives have dropped off on Waypoint. Luckily, I still got the achievement for it.

I would expect a fix at some point, so just sit tight. It’s good you reported it though.

> 2533274850493408;3:
> > 2533274846603911;1:
> > (…)
>
> There’s definitely some type of new glitch with how things update and/or are reported. I 100%'d the sub-objectives the first week of the game being out (as well as beating it on Legendary), and now a lot of those sub-objectives have dropped off on Waypoint. Luckily, I still got the achievement for it.
>
> I would expect a fix at some point, so just sit tight. It’s good you reported it though.

I noticed the same think about sub-objectives, I think Waypoint shows the ones you got the last time you played any given mission instead of adding every one you completed. So I guess I’ll just wait & keep an eye on it, hopefully it’s just a synching issue and it sorts itself out

> 2533274846603911;4:
> > 2533274850493408;3:
> > > 2533274846603911;1:
> > > (…)
> >
> > There’s definitely some type of new glitch with how things update and/or are reported. I 100%'d the sub-objectives the first week of the game being out (as well as beating it on Legendary), and now a lot of those sub-objectives have dropped off on Waypoint. Luckily, I still got the achievement for it.
> >
> > I would expect a fix at some point, so just sit tight. It’s good you reported it though.
>
> I noticed the same think about sub-objectives, I think Waypoint shows the ones you got the last time you played any given mission instead of adding every one you completed. So I guess I’ll just wait & keep an eye on it, hopefully it’s just a synching issue and it sorts itself out

It used to be that they listed one sub objective that didn’t exist, on I believe it was Mission 2 where there are seven instead of eight. It also used to be that it showed I had all of them but one (the one that doesn’t exist), but now that’s simply reflected in the summary and not in the itemized levels.

So yeah, it’s glitchy.

well, it’s been a few days now and they still haven’t unlocked, so I guess it’s not a sync issue with the achievements app

still haven’t unlocked…

Would be lovely if ske7ch could confirm whether or not this is a known issue they are working on. The not knowing part is the worst.

I was finally able to unlock both achievements, but I had to re-do 5 of the 6 missions I’d done offline… at least the bug that wouldn’t let you open pre-patch saves was fixed, so I was able to resume them with some sort of progress… so yay I completed the game, but bummer it’s still buggy. I do hope this gets a proper fix (and an acknowledgment of the issue does make a lot of a difference, knowing that work was being done on fixing the saved-game bug was my light at the end of the tunnel for this)

Thank you, I have done the same and it has unlocked. It’s unfortunate having to redo several missions but at least there is a known fix for now until it is addressed in a patch update.