Legendary Fallen Spartans recruiting today

Welcome! I’m MsFunkychainsaw Vice President of Legendary Fallen Spartans, a clan looking for new recruits.

“What’s Legendary Fallen Spartans?”

L.F.S is a social clan, interested in playing through matchmaking, firefight, & campaign. We also enjoy custom games, which is what we will do once a week

“Why should I join?”

We have a lot of things to do such as:

Matchmaking sessions

Achievement Ranking System

Training for newer players

Weekly Custom Games

achieving hard to get Achievements

“How do I join?”

To join, you must:

Must be at least Major (will make some exceptions)

Own Halo Reach

Own a mic

Act maturely & responsibaly

Must be a active member

If this sounds like what you want then go to Legendary Fallen Spartans an fill out the Registration Form

Well today we have a total of 10 members in Legendary Fallen Spartans. That seems to be pretty good. I know it is on short notice but I was wanting to get all the members together sometime Monday-Wednesday around 8am to 3pm central time. If you can come please do so we can discuss stuff about our clan and such and maybe have a little free for all to see were everyone is at.

I cant do tuesday because of Dawnguard
sorry but monday and wednesday are fine!

I got nothing better to do…

> I got nothing better to do…

So would you like to join Spartan Glacier

> > I got nothing better to do…
>
> So would you like to join Spartan Glacier

Already applied

> > > I got nothing better to do…
> >
> > So would you like to join Spartan Glacier
>
> Already applied

welcome to the clan!

> Well today we have a total of 10 members in Legendary Fallen Spartans. That seems to be pretty good. I know it is on short notice but I was wanting to get all the members together sometime Monday-Wednesday around 8am to 3pm central time. If you can come please do so we can discuss stuff about our clan and such and maybe have a little free for all to see were everyone is at.

I’m good any day. Can’t wait to get started

Hey massive halo war hero my k/d is 0.83 beacuse its over 5 games on waypoint im a big achievement junkie been playing halo since CE first came out keen as my gamertags Stubborn Barren o and fought for the hidden shadows clan. Finished halo 3 legendary by myself u name it done most and cant wait for
Halo 4

Stubborn Barren you should join we can help with achievements also and this is to everyone we did custom games and it was really fun so join

Looks like this clan is disbanded… When Halo 4 came out it all when to crap.