Legendary Ending question

If I do the first 7 missions on normal and the last one on legendary, will I be able to see the legendary ending?

I think it won’t let you even access the last legendary mission unless you’ve done the ones before it on legendary. It would be locked. I think that’s how it was with halo 3 and reach.

Thanks for the response. Guess I’ll just spend this Saturday rushing through it on legendary with some friends.

No, the legendary ending can be accessed without playing the rest of the campaign on legendary.

I thought the whole campaign has to be played in Legendary to access the Legendary Ending like all the other Halo’s (Except Reach, Halo Wars, and Halo 2).

> No, the legendary ending can be accessed without playing the rest of the campaign on legendary.

You sure? I’m pretty sure to obtain the legendary ending you must pass the game on legendary and the levels are locked on that difficulty unless the previous one/s are passed on that difficulty.

> I thought the whole campaign has to be played in Legendary to access the Legendary Ending like all the other Halo’s (Except Reach, Halo Wars, and Halo 2).

it was never like that if you unlock the missions on any difficulty in any halo game you could play them on any dificulty.