LEGENDARY EMBLEM

For years I’ve loved the legendary logo I halo and with each release it saddens me that we can’t have it as our personal emblem to be honest I would wear as a badge of honor because it takes so much time devotion and patience to beat the legendary difficulty my achievements speak f themselves when I say those played it would have well enough earned them.
So would anyone else care to see an unlockable legendary emblem for your spartan and troubles of course? If so tell me why you would or would not I’d love to have thisshown on my armor.

This^

I bet you’ll unlock an armour set for completing legendary.

> 2533274840003618;3:
> I bet you’ll unlock an armour set for completing legendary.

Lol thats always a given is it not?

> 2533274919884691;4:
> > 2533274840003618;3:
> > I bet you’ll unlock an armour set for completing legendary.
>
>
> Lol thats always a given is it not?

yeah, I will do it though, as battlefront has no campaign.

I’m all over this kind of stuff. I just hope that most of the unlocked items armor/emblems etc aren’t unlocked via MCC achievements.
I saw an armor set or so unlocked via achievements in MCC. I want to unlock and earn it through H5.

> 2533274823679336;6:
> I’m all over this kind of stuff. I just hope that most of the unlocked items armor/emblems etc aren’t unlocked via MCC achievements.
> I saw an armor set or so unlocked via achievements in MCC. I want to unlock and earn it through H5.

Why not unlock it through achievement unlocking if I may ask?