Legendary edition Dev Commentary

I was looking through my games today and when I got to Reach, I realized that I never watched the developer’s commentary that came with the legendary edition. I know that its supposed to be viewable on waypoint once you download your content, but I can’t find it for the life of me. Is it still there? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction to find it. I realize I could likely find it on youtube, but my computer only has one operational speaker and as such the experience would be less than optimal. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Think it’s been taken down now mate, you maybe able to find it online.

As I recall it was an hour long video of them just talking while Reach is being played, it was a little interesting but would have much preferred a ‘Making of…’ video.

Yeah it was weak sauce compared to halo 2s dev commentary.

I dont know why devs dont include actual making of discs anymore, it was always on of the main reasons we bought special editions.

I don’t think it is available on Waypoint at this point, but don’t take my word for it.

edit: I just took a look, I couldn’t find it. I’m fairly sure you’ll have to download it and throw it on a disc.

> Yeah it was weak sauce compared to halo 2s dev commentary.
>
> I dont know why devs dont include actual making of discs anymore, it was always on of the main reasons we bought special editions.

The Reach Legendary Edition is the reason I’ll never buy a special edition of a game again, was truly disappointed with it. Wish I just got the standard instead.