Legendary completed, No Mark VI unlocked?

Horrible bug. Devs need to be aware of this. Just because my internet was down so I was playing solo offline. Didn’t register half of my legendary commendations even though I have the Lone Wolf and Legendary achievements. Says I have done all missions on Legendary solo but its not registered in the commendations section because I was offline.

This is a horrible issue and has literally made me rage quit Halo 4 until this is patched.

same happened here. I got pissed that I wasted a whole week playing the camapign on legendary SOLO, just to not get a single Mark IV armror unlock.

I got the armor with no problem :confused: Maybe you needed to start the Campaign in Prologue and complete it in Legendary. Or this is really a lag.

Go to: Start > Commendations > Player > Campaign > and make sure all of the Missions are Completed! Your Welcome!

@EvG x Nebulaa I know I’ve beaten all missions on Legendary because I unlocked the achievement and on the level select it also says I’ve beaten them all Legendary solo. Waypoint is just a glitchy horrible system. I’m not beating the Campaign Legendary again, I’ll just wait until they patch it.

I have the same problem. I just beat the campaign on Legendary, but due to my internet freaking out today it only says I have three levels completed on the commendations list even though my service record says I completed it on legendary and I have the achievement for completing it solo. If you really do have to be online to get credit for it, then that is a really stupid system.

Same issue. I don’t have access to high speed so I can’t access commendations. It says I need to be online. 343i clearly doesn’t care at all about players without access to high speed Internet, since we can’t view terminals, we can’t unlock armour that we earn (I have Lone Wolf Legend, got it release day), we can’t view offline commendations, we can’t play Spartan Ops offline (we should be able to download it online then play offline).

I know this bug sucks, but if you did it once, you can do it again. Either that or you can wait to see if 343 fixes it. TBH, solo Legendary wasn’t THAT hard.

Tips:
Throw a lot of grenades.
Engage from long distance whenever possible.
Kill EVERYTHING before moving forward.
USE THE AUTO SENTRY whenever possible against Prometheans. It inflicts considerable damage and completely distracts Knights.
Conserve as much ammo as possible. Piggyback a third weapon if you want by repeatedly swapping for it on the ground in front of you.

Best tip of all:
Be patient. There are gonna be a few choke points that get frustrating, but you’ll beat it eventually. The first missions are definitely harder than the last missions. Once I figured out the Auto Sentry thing, I basically played through the game on autopilot while talking to my friends. I practically beat the whole game in one sitting.

I feel like there’s always been bugs like this where being offline or having connection issues voids unlocks for games. They need to figure this stuff out.

Is the fact that the armor doesn’t unlock offline a bug and can be resolved by playing again offline, or does it require getting commendations online?

> Is the fact that the armor doesn’t unlock offline a bug and can be resolved by playing again offline, or does it require getting commendations online?

I don’t know, but I hope it is a fixable bug and not intentional.

I heard that some people were missing one mission and were able to see what it was by checking commendations. That’s clearly a bug. However, commendations are not even viewable offline. I also don’t get why SO can’t be downloaded then played offline (even by Gold members)–the section is unaccessible and says you need to be connected to XBL to use it. If the entire missions aren’t downloaded to HDD, then that’s fine, but if 343 is doing this on purpose, then… they can go out of business for all I care. It’s just weird because to my understanding the entire mission is downloadable so should be playable offline.

This is why they needed a beta :0

I just really hope that all the flaws of Halo 4 are honest mistakes and not 343i being limited. They’re a new company. If they make honest mistakes, even a lot of them, even if they seem obvious, that’s fine, I understand and forgive them. If it’s on purpose… they should all an hero.

> I know this bug sucks, but if you did it once, you can do it again. Either that or you can wait to see if 343 fixes it. TBH, solo Legendary wasn’t THAT hard.
>
> Tips:
> Throw a lot of grenades.
> Engage from long distance whenever possible.
> Kill EVERYTHING before moving forward.
> USE THE AUTO SENTRY whenever possible against Prometheans. It inflicts considerable damage and completely distracts Knights.
> Conserve as much ammo as possible. Piggyback a third weapon if you want by repeatedly swapping for it on the ground in front of you.
>
> Best tip of all:
> Be patient. There are gonna be a few choke points that get frustrating, but you’ll beat it eventually. The first missions are definitely harder than the last missions. Once I figured out the Auto Sentry thing, I basically played through the game on autopilot while talking to my friends. I practically beat the whole game in one sitting.
>
> I feel like there’s always been bugs like this where being offline or having connection issues voids unlocks for games. They need to figure this stuff out.

It’s true, legendary isn’t all that difficult. Though I have a different approach:

Always have one precision weapon (DMR, BR, Pistol). Secondary item could be a plasma pistol or a power weapon like a shotgun that can take down shields. Take down grunts and jackals with headshots (one shot, save ammo) and against elites, I’d pick up a plasma pistol and try to hit a full charge and pop em with a precision weapon. Same idea with crawlers and knights.

Same problem hear, just finished the legendary campaign solo, no mark VI armour. So because I have rubbish internet I only have 4 levels registered on waypoint. This is far to much of a ps take. 343 need to sort there st out! We shouldn’t have to redo the levels again because we weren’t connected to the internet at the time. We have the achievements so clearly we have beat the game on legendary there for earning us the armour, it cant be hard to link the commendations to them. I am very disappointed in 343

same problem here i contacted xbox thay said that 343 knows about this and there working on it only one i did offline was the last one so it shows i have the achevemnt but i didnt get anything els still says i have 7/8 completed

> same problem here i contacted xbox thay said that 343 knows about this and there working on it only one i did offline was the last one so it shows i have the achevemnt but i didnt get anything els still says i have 7/8 completed

Well at least 343 are aware of the problem, I hope they fix this soon I want my armor without having to redo the campaign

> I got the armor with no problem :confused: Maybe you needed to start the Campaign in Prologue and complete it in Legendary. Or this is really a lag.

This. You need to start by playing the Prologue first otherwise the first mission won’t count.

> Go to: Start > Commendations > Player > Campaign > and make sure all of the Missions are Completed! Your Welcome!

> @EvG x Nebulaa I know I’ve beaten all missions on Legendary because I unlocked the achievement and on the level select it also says I’ve beaten them all Legendary solo. Waypoint is just a glitchy horrible system. I’m not beating the Campaign Legendary again, I’ll just wait until they patch it.

You know, he’s the one who is correct. I had this problem, as I passed Rally Point Bravo on 2 missions, and ended+restarted. Didn’t count.

If its not completed, that’s too bad. But you did it once; You can do it again. It counts if you do it co-op.

Yeah it upset me aswell. I spent a fair amount of time completing the campaign on Legendary alone and offline because my Internet had been down for a while. I have a health issue which requires attention and took the time to actually do this and unlocked nothing. Please fix this 343. Please.