Legendary completed - helioskrill not unlocked

I’ve earned the ‘Legend’ achievement, but I still haven’t received the Helioskrill armor. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix? If not, hopefully a moderator will see this and help me out. Thanks guys

You have to complete the all levels in the MCC on legendary to obtain it.

> 2533274827137370;1:
> I’ve earned the ‘Legend’ achievement, but I still haven’t received the Helioskrill armor. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix? If not, hopefully a moderator will see this and help me out. Thanks guys

Welcome to the family. There is a lot of us players with this problem. Hopefully, it might be addressed in the next update. Just wishing.

It’s all the campaigns in MCC, not Halo 5.

Also if you used the scarab gun to cheat through Halo 2 it won’t work either.

Why the -Yoink- is your completion time 1:40:39 on all mission of Halo 1 and 2 ? I’ve also heard that redo the mission where there is no personal score somehow fix it.

You can check if all of your missions show completed on waypoint. All need to register complete before you can obtain the armor.

the only skull i used was bandana for unlimited ammo, never the scarab skull.

I have this issue, I didn’t use any skulls.

> 2533274914889722;8:
> I have this issue, I didn’t use any skulls.

Try this:
Check the customization menu in H5. Not your req collection. It should be there. If it is not. Load MCC, go into one of the menus and customize an emblem or something. Reload H5 and check your customization menu.

> 2533274875982754;9:
> > 2533274914889722;8:
> > I have this issue, I didn’t use any skulls.
>
>
> Try this:
> Check the customization menu in H5. Not your req collection. It should be there. If it is not. Load MCC, go into one of the menus and customize an emblem or something. Reload H5 and check your customization menu.

Thanks, that worked.

> 2533274914889722;10:
> > 2533274875982754;9:
> > > 2533274914889722;8:
> > > I have this issue, I didn’t use any skulls.
> >
> >
> > Try this:
> > Check the customization menu in H5. Not your req collection. It should be there. If it is not. Load MCC, go into one of the menus and customize an emblem or something. Reload H5 and check your customization menu.
>
>
> Thanks, that worked.

Glad to hear. I think that armor is just awesome. Don’t care for the helmet, but the armor is sweet.