Legendary Co-op

Hello there.

I recently gotten back into Halo and I want to get all the legendary achievements (Except for LASO). The thing is I’m not really good at legendary difficulty, so I’m looking for someone to help me in co-op.

Hey, to anyone who reads this though. If you haven’t gotten any of the legendary achievements, then we can help each other out getting the achievements.

Yeah, so if you’re up to helping me out or you want me to help you out, then that will be fantastic.

I can help you, I am doing Halo CE campaign in legendary, I am in Truth and Reconciliation. My gamertag is Yoddha900

> 2535421707183745;1:
> Hello there.
>
> I recently gotten back into Halo and I want to get all the legendary achievements (Except for LASO). The thing is I’m not really good at legendary difficulty, so I’m looking for someone to help me in co-op.
>
> Hey, to anyone who reads this though. If you haven’t gotten any of the legendary achievements, then we can help each other out getting the achievements.
>
> Yeah, so if you’re up to helping me out or you want me to help you out, then that will be fantastic.

Hit me up, I’m working on halo 4 Legendary Speedrun… & Laso runs… I usually play late evening

I’m not much good at legendary either, so I feel your pain. I’m not much for online play, so I can’t help you directly. But a few general tips for you:

• Always keep a ranged weapon on you if possible - If you see a strange power weapon lying around, use it. The devs put it there for a reason - Don’t get tunnel vision on one spot of the map. If you keep dying at the same spot repeatedly, look for another avenue with a different vantage point. I’ve had this happen so many times before I realized there was a much easier path through a given level - Don’t underestimate small enemies like grunts. On legendary they can overwhelm you with their numbers. It’s actually much easier for me to take out the little guys first so I can focus on the less populous big guys after. It’s a numbers game. So taking out a few grunts simply decreases the amount of plasma flying in your directionGood luck!

> 2535418316079464;2:
> I can help you, I am doing Halo CE campaign in legendary, I am in Truth and Reconciliation. My gamertag is Yoddha900

Sounds good. You have Discord? I don’t have a stereo headset adaptor and my controller doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack port either.

> 2535421707183745;5:
> > 2535418316079464;2:
> > I can help you, I am doing Halo CE campaign in legendary, I am in Truth and Reconciliation. My gamertag is Yoddha900
>
> Sounds good. You have Discord? I don’t have a stereo headset adaptor and my controller doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack port either.

I don’t have Discord. I have never felt interested.

> 2535454402231859;3:
> > 2535421707183745;1:
> > Hello there.
> >
> > I recently gotten back into Halo and I want to get all the legendary achievements (Except for LASO). The thing is I’m not really good at legendary difficulty, so I’m looking for someone to help me in co-op.
> >
> > Hey, to anyone who reads this though. If you haven’t gotten any of the legendary achievements, then we can help each other out getting the achievements.
> >
> > Yeah, so if you’re up to helping me out or you want me to help you out, then that will be fantastic.
>
> Hit me up, I’m working on halo 4 Legendary Speedrun… & Laso runs… I usually play late evening

Sounds good. You have Discord? I don’t have a stereo headset adaptor and my controller doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack port either.

I’m not available to play because I have my wife as my coop partner but we tend to play exclusively Legendary so I could give you some tips.

1. Get good at backpack reloading, it should be second nature by the time you enter The Library.

2. Unless a power weapon is available, you usually want to have a plasma and human weapon. Plasma against elites and jackals, bullets against grunts and flood. Noob combo is an instant kill on any elite.

3. If you get stuck, look up how speedrunners do it. There’s a lot of places where you can cheese the game. For example, you can hide during the T&R bell fight and sniper once everyone’s spawned. You can also skip certain very hard Library fights by putting yourself in specific locations. In coop you can also despawn large amounts of enemies if you want.

4. Always keep an escape in mind, on Legendary Ce has lots of places where it spawns enemies both in front and behind you, but there is always somewhere you can jump to get away.

5. Jackals are always top priority. On legendary, they’re way more dangerous than the elites, where in lower difficulty they can be basically ignored.

> 2535421707183745;7:
> > 2535454402231859;3:
> > > 2535421707183745;1:
> > > Hello there.
> > >
> > > I recently gotten back into Halo and I want to get all the legendary achievements (Except for LASO). The thing is I’m not really good at legendary difficulty, so I’m looking for someone to help me in co-op.
> > >
> > > Hey, to anyone who reads this though. If you haven’t gotten any of the legendary achievements, then we can help each other out getting the achievements.
> > >
> > > Yeah, so if you’re up to helping me out or you want me to help you out, then that will be fantastic.
> >
> > Hit me up, I’m working on halo 4 Legendary Speedrun… & Laso runs… I usually play late evening
>
> Sounds good. You have Discord? I don’t have a stereo headset adaptor and my controller doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack port either.

No discord, I usually play co-op local with my son & I rarely talk to people unless required for an achievement & then I just use the xbox app in my phone

> 2535425440244731;8:
> I’m not available to play because I have my wife as my coop partner but we tend to play exclusively Legendary so I could give you some tips.
>
> 1) Get good at backpack reloading, it should be second nature by the time you enter The Library.
>
> 2) Unless a power weapon is available, you usually want to have a plasma and human weapon. Plasma against elites and jackals, bullets against grunts and flood. Noob combo is an instant kill on any elite.
>
> 3) If you get stuck, look up how speedrunners do it. There’s a lot of places where you can cheese the game. For example, you can hide during the T&R bell fight and sniper once everyone’s spawned. You can also skip certain very hard Library fights by putting yourself in specific locations. In coop you can also despawn large amounts of enemies if you want.
>
> 4) Always keep an escape in mind, on Legendary Ce has lots of places where it spawns enemies both in front and behind you, but there is always somewhere you can jump to get away.
>
> 5) Jackals are always top priority. On legendary, they’re way more dangerous than the elites, where in lower difficulty they can be basically ignored.

Your tips have been helpful. I’ve beaten a few CE levels on legendary. Thanks :slight_smile:

> 2535435902217648;4:
> I’m not much good at legendary either, so I feel your pain. I’m not much for online play, so I can’t help you directly. But a few general tips for you:
> - Always keep a ranged weapon on you if possible - If you see a strange power weapon lying around, use it. The devs put it there for a reason - Don’t get tunnel vision on one spot of the map. If you keep dying at the same spot repeatedly, look for another avenue with a different vantage point. I’ve had this happen so many times before I realized there was a much easier path through a given level - Don’t underestimate small enemies like grunts. On legendary they can overwhelm you with their numbers. It’s actually much easier for me to take out the little guys first so I can focus on the less populous big guys after. It’s a numbers game. So taking out a few grunts simply decreases the amount of plasma flying in your directionGood luck!

Your tips have been helpful. I’ve beaten a few CE levels on legendary. Thanks :slight_smile: