LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN ????

My boyfriend and I played the campaign on legendary last night, and finished it all in six hours. But we still haven’t unlocked the Master Chief armor?? I seen online you have to do it solo, and I’ve also seen people say that they did co-op and still got it. Well, my account still says i haven’t even started the campaign at all, but yet i got the achievement for completing it on legendary. Anyone else having problems?? If anyone knows how to fix it or what, just please say so !!!

I did it co-op and earned but. The only real catch with it that im aware of, is that you have to be connected to the internet for each mission to unlock it. If you did it while signed in but not connected to xbl, it wont count. Other than that, dunno

You need to be connected to the internet during all your missions. I beat the game solo legendary, but i wasn’t online during the first four missions. Im too lazy to go back and try to beat them, so im just going to wait for my friend.

> I did it co-op and earned but. The only real catch with it that im aware of, is that you have to be connected to the internet for each mission to unlock it. If you did it while signed in but not connected to xbl, it wont count. Other than that, dunno

It DOES have to be online.
The legendary rewards are not “technically” for doing legendary campaign, it’s for the commendations you complete for doing the campaign, and you can not complete commendations offline.
Also, it can be done co-op, that’s how me and my partner did it.

Make sure the missions “Prologue” and “Epilogue” are completed on Legendary, even though they are cut-scenes they still count.