Legendary + all Skulls (16 players) modus

Hi guys, locking for a game with 16 players in Kampain mode whit all skulls on in Legendary difficulty.
I seach everybody can play Halo 4 :slight_smile:

Add me!!! send me a message when you have time, once we have enough players, I send you a message when we do it.

You can’t play campaign with 16 players. The campaign is restricted to 4 players only.

> You can’t play campaign with 16 players. The campaign is restricted to 4 players only.

16 person campaign would be pretty darn fun though. I tried to get a 16 person FFA on Guardian back in H3, but nobody would go for it.

> 16 person campaign would be pretty darn fun though. I tried to get a 16 person FFA on Guardian back in H3, but nobody would go for it.

True, but then earning the LASO emblem would be too easy.

> > 16 person campaign would be pretty darn fun though. I tried to get a 16 person FFA on Guardian back in H3, but nobody would go for it.
>
> True, but then earning the LASO emblem would be too easy.

Meh, I LASOd the other titles, with the amount of exploits and glitches each game has, as well as the guides which are put out, it is more of an exercise in determination more than skill

I’d do it except you can only have 4 people playing the campaign at any given time