Legendary achievement not unlocking ODST

Hi can someone help me out ive completed ODST on legendary but only shows as 6/8 levels complete. Have the achivements for individual levels but not any for completing the game. Any suggestions?

Samething happened with me on Halo 3, you just have to redo the missions, its a bug i think.

looking at your service record, you do not have the mission achievements for oni alpha site or kizingo blv

Sorry to say you will have to replay those two.

Have literally played those two levels 3 times all the way through still not unlocked think ill move onto halo 3!

> 2533274814422597;4:
> Have literally played those two levels 3 times all the way through still not unlocked think ill move onto halo 3!

Sorry to hear that.
Always try to double check your internet connection is good.
If you have a screenshot of the in-game menus showing completed for those levels on legendary, you can always link it here and maybe Postums can help you out.

> 2766496913967593;5:
> > 2533274814422597;4:
> > Have literally played those two levels 3 times all the way through still not unlocked think ill move onto halo 3!
>
> Sorry to hear that.
> Always try to double check your internet connection is good.
> If you have a screenshot of the in-game menus showing completed for those levels on legendary, you can always link it here and maybe Postums can help you out.

This.

I forget the lvl name (you start with a tank & go through the city), the very last FF encounter a jackal spawned outside the map & i coulsnt kill it but i could see it on my radar. Somehow i still ended up beating the mission but it never registered. I replayed it weeks later & unknowingly the achievement for the lvl popped up. Maybe just a cooncidence. Hope you figure it out!

This issue is because of the pointless Xbox update, which doesn’t allow you to save your progress offline. Imagine the unsolvable issues that could be created by switching from online to offline.

> 2533274792014876;6:
> > 2766496913967593;5:
> > > 2533274814422597;4:
> > > Have literally played those two levels 3 times all the way through still not unlocked think ill move onto halo 3!
> >
> > Sorry to hear that.
> > Always try to double check your internet connection is good.
> > If you have a screenshot of the in-game menus showing completed for those levels on legendary, you can always link it here and maybe Postums can help you out.
>
> This.

I am trying to contact 343i employees so that they can possibly raise this issue to the Xbox team. Like everyone I’m attempting to help fix this game. This update caused visual bugs, when switching offline to online whilst getting achievements. Please someone I urge you to help undo this chaos!

> 2535426843737782;8:
> This issue is because of the pointless Xbox update, which doesn’t allow you to save your progress offline. Imagine the unsolvable issues that could be created by switching from online to offline.
>
>
> > 2533274792014876;6:
> > > 2766496913967593;5:
> > > > 2533274814422597;4:
> > > > Have literally played those two levels 3 times all the way through still not unlocked think ill move onto halo 3!
> > >
> > > Sorry to hear that.
> > > Always try to double check your internet connection is good.
> > > If you have a screenshot of the in-game menus showing completed for those levels on legendary, you can always link it here and maybe Postums can help you out.
> >
> > This.
>
> I am trying to contact 343i employees so that they can possibly raise this issue to the Xbox team. Like everyone I’m attempting to help fix this game. This update caused visual bugs, when switching offline to online whilst getting achievements. Please someone I urge you to help undo this chaos!

Do you have a screenshot or a clip of what visual bugs you are talking about?

This would help a lot.

> 2533274818084099;9:
> > 2535426843737782;8:
> > This issue is because of the pointless Xbox update, which doesn’t allow you to save your progress offline. Imagine the unsolvable issues that could be created by switching from online to offline.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274792014876;6:
> > > > 2766496913967593;5:
> > > > > 2533274814422597;4:
> > > > > Have literally played those two levels 3 times all the way through still not unlocked think ill move onto halo 3!
> > > >
> > > > Sorry to hear that.
> > > > Always try to double check your internet connection is good.
> > > > If you have a screenshot of the in-game menus showing completed for those levels on legendary, you can always link it here and maybe Postums can help you out.
> > >
> > > This.
> >
> > I am trying to contact 343i employees so that they can possibly raise this issue to the Xbox team. Like everyone I’m attempting to help fix this game. This update caused visual bugs, when switching offline to online whilst getting achievements. Please someone I urge you to help undo this chaos!
>
> Do you have a screenshot or a clip of what visual bugs you are talking about?
>
> This would help a lot.

Do you have a screenshot or a video clip of this issue happening? I work for 343 and am trying to help see exactly what the issue is.
Thank you!

I will try to get one.

> 2533274792014876;10:
> > 2533274818084099;9:
> > > 2535426843737782;8:
> > > …
> >
> > Do you have a screenshot or a clip of what visual bugs you are talking about?
> >
> > This would help a lot.
>
> Do you have a screenshot or a video clip of this issue happening? I work for 343 and am trying to help see exactly what the issue is.
> Thank you!

Thanks for replying Postums and FatherlyNick, you are really trying to make MCC better! As you can see a black border goes around after every cut, this is not supposed to happen, I 100% know this because this didn’t happen originally to me and videos show a fade transition should occur instead. Also you can see I have all the data logs, but no achievement or nameplate for my efforts. This is not a fault on 343i’s part, but it is due to the Xbox update that disabled offline achievement progress.

Video (go to halfway mark, sorry didn’t bother editing): Halo ODST Visual Bug - Whimsical DE.mp4 - Google Drive

> 2533274792014876;10:
> > 2533274818084099;9:
> > > 2535426843737782;8:
> > > This issue is because of the pointless Xbox update, which doesn’t allow you to save your progress offline. Imagine the unsolvable issues that could be created by switching from online to offline.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274792014876;6:
> > > > > 2766496913967593;5:
> > > > > > 2533274814422597;4:
> > > > > > Have literally played those two levels 3 times all the way through still not unlocked think ill move onto halo 3!
> > > > >
> > > > > Sorry to hear that.
> > > > > Always try to double check your internet connection is good.
> > > > > If you have a screenshot of the in-game menus showing completed for those levels on legendary, you can always link it here and maybe Postums can help you out.
> > > >
> > > > This.
> > >
> > > I am trying to contact 343i employees so that they can possibly raise this issue to the Xbox team. Like everyone I’m attempting to help fix this game. This update caused visual bugs, when switching offline to online whilst getting achievements. Please someone I urge you to help undo this chaos!
> >
> > Do you have a screenshot or a clip of what visual bugs you are talking about?
> >
> > This would help a lot.
>
> Do you have a screenshot or a video clip of this issue happening? I work for 343 and am trying to help see exactly what the issue is.
> Thank you!

Please let me know if anything has been done about this issue and try to contact as many people possible about there encounters as well. Stay social. :slight_smile: