Legend... Help???

I have finished the whole campaign (halo CE, 2, 3, and 4) on Legendary even the prologue and epilogue (some missions solo and some co-op). Still have not gotten the achievement, I can take pictures to prove each mission is completed on legendary. I called the Microsoft support talked to a great guy (side note: He had a similar problem back in the halo 3 days when getting Katana (good old halo 3 lol)). but I told him I removed my account from my console and resigned in, and I even un-installed the game and re-installed it. It has been a few months and no achievement. So this forum is honestly my last hope so please help a brother out 343…

Did you use the unlimited ammo skull or scarab skull in both halo 1 and 2? if so they negate the achievement despite you having it say you’ve done it.

EDIT: I’ve just checked your service record for The Master Chief Collection and it is saying that the only legendary missions are The Covenant and Halo from Halo 3.
Either you have used a skull that has negated the necessary requirements for the completion of the mission, OR there has been an issue with the upload of the data from the local server to either xbox or the 343 servers. Could you please provide these pictures as you said?

Cheers

> 2533274799045652;2:
> Did you use the unlimited ammo skull or scarab skull in both halo 1 and 2? if so they negate the achievement despite you having it say you’ve done it.
>
> EDIT: I’ve just checked your service record for The Master Chief Collection and it is saying that the only legendary missions are The Covenant and Halo from Halo 3.
> Either you have used a skull that has negated the necessary requirements for the completion of the mission, OR there has been an issue with the upload of the data from the local server to either xbox or the 343 servers. Could you please provide these pictures as you said?
>
> Cheers

I did finish halo 3 on legendary but I find it odd because “The Covenant” and “Halo” are the only mission I did solo while the rest are Co-op. I can gladly provide the pictures just how do I send them on the forum? I did also use the the unlimited ammo skull and scarab skull for Halo 1 and 2, but I was under the assumption it would work due to my friend getting the achievement as well.

EDIT: thank you for the response, whats the next step to take?