Legend Achievment but no Helioskrill armour

Okay, so I know that there have been a lot of bugs with this achievement and the armor, and yes I have waited a couple of weeks as well as checked waypoint, and re-installed the Master Chief Collection, so If anyone could give me a hand or maybe tried another solution and it worked that would be great.

Try changing up your profile in the MCC, play some matches as well. Do the same for H5. Wait 24 hours. If it doesn’t appear you might have to face the fact that you might not receive it. Don’t worry though it’s in the req pool so you can still get it.

Okay, Thank you for your help mastergamer015 I appreciate it. hopefully I can get it in the pool, Ill just have to keep on grinding through the halo 5 multiplayer.

> 2533274926887154;3:
> Okay, Thank you for your help mastergamer015 I appreciate it. hopefully I can get it in the pool, Ill just have to keep on grinding through the halo 5 multiplayer.

It’s alright, sorry I can’t trigger it to unlock for you. You will get it eventually. Just remember the most efficient way to open req packs is to finish up with unlocking everything with the bronze packs, then the silver, then finally gold. Don’t waste your points on those overpriced 80,000 req point packs, they are not worth it.

> 2533274972430429;4:
> > 2533274926887154;3:
> > Okay, Thank you for your help mastergamer015 I appreciate it. hopefully I can get it in the pool, Ill just have to keep on grinding through the halo 5 multiplayer.
>
> It’s alright, sorry I can’t trigger it to unlock for you. You will get it eventually. Just remember the most efficient way to open req packs is to finish up with unlocking everything with the bronze packs, then the silver, then finally gold. Don’t waste your points on those overpriced 80,000 req point packs, they are not worth it.

So big news I did what you suggested for me by changing up my profile on MCC and played a lot of halo and maybe 343 saw this and unlocked it for me I don’t know, but I have it now and I think your suggestions worked, so I can’t thank you enough. Great advice!!! And I’m happily playing halo with my armour.

> 2533274926887154;5:
> > 2533274972430429;4:
> > > 2533274926887154;3:
> > > Okay, Thank you for your help mastergamer015 I appreciate it. hopefully I can get it in the pool, Ill just have to keep on grinding through the halo 5 multiplayer.
> >
> > It’s alright, sorry I can’t trigger it to unlock for you. You will get it eventually. Just remember the most efficient way to open req packs is to finish up with unlocking everything with the bronze packs, then the silver, then finally gold. Don’t waste your points on those overpriced 80,000 req point packs, they are not worth it.
>
> So big news I did what you suggested for me by changing up my profile on MCC and played a lot of halo and maybe 343 saw this and unlocked it for me I don’t know, but I have it now and I think your suggestions worked, so I can’t thank you enough. Great advice!!! And I’m happily playing halo with my armour.

Glad it unlocked for you. Let’s hope others see this.