Legend achievement but no helioskrill

I’ve beat the master chief collection last night and I didn’t get the helioskrill armor I got on this morning and still didn’t get it? Am I missing something or what?

> 2535432910218488;1:
> I’ve beat the master chief collection last night and I didn’t get the helioskrill armor I got on this morning and still didn’t get it? Am I missing something or what?

Make sure you had internet connection throughout all of the missions. This happened with my older brother. He was not connected to Xbox Live for some of the time, and he had to redo several of the missions to get the armor.

Another possibility is that you did not do the game on Legendary difficulty. You probably did though.

Did you manage to get Helioskrill, OP? Looks like you are wearing some Helioskrill armor.

> 2535460550943257;2:
> > 2535432910218488;1:
> > I’ve beat the master chief collection last night and I didn’t get the helioskrill armor I got on this morning and still didn’t get it? Am I missing something or what?
>
> Make sure you had internet connection throughout all of the missions. This happened with my older brother. He was not connected to Xbox Live for some of the time, and he had to redo several of the missions to get the armor.
>
> Another possibility is that you did not do the game on Legendary difficulty. You probably did though.

I’ve got the armor all I had to do was get on halo channel to activate the armor but I just got it! Thanks for your help anyway man

> 2533274817408735;3:
> Did you manage to get Helioskrill, OP? Looks like you are wearing some Helioskrill armor.

Yea I got it now thanks !

I actually am also having this problem. Just beat Halo 2 on Legendary to complete the Legend achievement (and received the achievement officially). Where did you go to get the armor?

> 2533274845758539;6:
> I actually am also having this problem. Just beat Halo 2 on Legendary to complete the Legend achievement (and received the achievement officially). Where did you go to get the armor?

Boot up the Halo Channel app, according to OP.
I’ve also heard that loading up MCC and changing your emblem/armor/etc. pops the armor in Halo 5.

> 2533274845758539;6:
> I actually am also having this problem. Just beat Halo 2 on Legendary to complete the Legend achievement (and received the achievement officially). Where did you go to get the armor?

Just download the halo channel in the store its free and then just open it and browse around for a couple mins then get back on halo 5 and it should be there