Legacy Halo on Xbox One SUNSETTING

Would I be able to put the Xbox 360 versions of Halo 3 and Halo 4 into my Xbox One and play them? I want to get some of the achievements before sunsetting.

It should work. I’ve been playing Halo 3 and Reach these past few weeks trying to get some of those achievements before it’s too late. There are some hoops to jump through to find the DLC, but it works.

I think we could set a few days or a specific week to play Halo Reach for example with the maximum amount of online players possible, so there would be more active game modes and it would be easier to find games, I never played Invasion matchmaking on X360. A few last days of fun before the total shutdown.

> 2533274921931783;1:
> Would I be able to put the Xbox 360 versions of Halo 3 and Halo 4 into my Xbox One and play them? I want to get some of the achievements before sunsetting.

Yes they are both backwards compatible, just search for the game in the store to find the free DLC packs and you can finish them.

For achievements, note that Reach and Halo 4 have had issues for the last month with file share that prevent the achievement for uploading something on both. Halo 4 Servers have been down for a week now and only campaign is playable at the moment so maybe start with Halo 3.

Halo 3 has been working for me, but I have only been able to get into lone wolves game mode. Atleast that mode has alot of achievements you can get!

Thanks guys, I bought it on Ebay for $5 hope it works out. Got ODST as well

My plan is to grab a month of Xbox Live Gold on November 19, and then renew if it doesn’t sunset on December 18. I’ll spend that whole month+ playing 3 and Reach online (even though I have them on MCC).

normally yes you can do it without problem