Legacy Halo DLC For Achievments

So I only just caught wind that the original Halo servers are being sunset, not that it would have mattered anyways because I also read that the digital purchases were immediately removed without warning. I want to get all of the achievements in all of the halo games before infinite, but I know some are tied to DLC. Is there ANY way to get the legacy DLC still, or has there been any talk of it being given out for free?

> 2533274924113468;1:
> So I only just caught wind that the original Halo servers are being sunset, not that it would have mattered anyways because I also read that the digital purchases were immediately removed without warning. I want to get all of the achievements in all of the halo games before infinite, but I know some are tied to DLC. Is there ANY way to get the legacy DLC still, or has there been any talk of it being given out for free?

Some Halo legacy dlc are unlocked and you can download it, but some remaing to pay

> 2533274924113468;1:
> So I only just caught wind that the original Halo servers are being sunset, not that it would have mattered anyways because I also read that the digital purchases were immediately removed without warning. I want to get all of the achievements in all of the halo games before infinite, but I know some are tied to DLC. Is there ANY way to get the legacy DLC still, or has there been any talk of it being given out for free?

I’m fairly certain the old DLC is now free or like $1 or something. Check the Xbox store on your 360.