Legacy Halo CE & Halo 2 Button Prompt Toggle

I am glad to hear that 343i is looking into making Halo CE more inline with the OG Xbox graphics. Though something that I would like to see is the original button prompts from Halo CE and Halo 2. I do appreciate the modernization of the button prompts for new controllers but I still get nostalgia from seeing those Black and White buttons on the screen. Especially Halo CE which was designed for the Duke controller with it’s oblong A, B, X, and Y buttons as well as its very different looking right thumbstick. It would be cool if a toggle option was added for those who want to play Halo CE and Halo 2 was it was originally released. Also, it would be especially cool to play Halo CE with Hyperkin’s reissue of the Duke controller.

I didn’t really think about the cool factor with having classic prompts. I only considered the practical reasoning behind having modern prompts. But yeah, with all the cool stuff MCC has, legacy prompts would be a neat throwback. Perhaps they might get added in a future update.