Legacy error in H2A, H4

When I play in the classic halo 2 playlist the Legacy controller setup is correct. Now when (Post 12/7 update) the Halo 2 anniversary playlist has the two joysticks swapped.
Can we get this corrected 343?

Thanks.

This is also in issue with Halo 4. CE, 2 Classic, and 3 are working fine. Please fix this.

:frowning: I hate playing Legacy, we always get the wierd issues :frowning:

Same thing here. Aftee the update lagacy setting dont work on halo 2 aniversary and halo 4.

It works fine on halo 1 2 classic and 3.

I really don’t know how to play on default setting, I’ve play on lagacy on all halo, halo 1 2 3 odst reach and halo 4.

I stop playing halo yesterday because of this problem

Same thing here. Aftee the update lagacy setting dont work on halo 2 aniversary and halo 4.

It works fine on halo 1 2 classic and 3.

I really don’t know how to play on default setting, I’ve play on lagacy on all halo, halo 1 2 3 odst reach and halo 4.

I stop playing halo yesterday because of this problem

> 2533274804861027;1:
> When I play in the classic halo 2 playlist the Legacy controller setup is correct. Now when (Post 12/7 update) the Halo 2 anniversary playlist has the two joysticks swapped.
> Can we get this corrected 343?
>
> Thanks.

My wife and I both utilize “Legacy” controller settings, and we were really looking forward to enjoying the Halo 2 Anniversary playlist even more after this most recent update. Now, we can’t!

Once again I still have faith, but please fix this.

can someone send a msg to 343 this needs to be fix. On the picture in the control layout it shows how it should be but in the game it’s like default. This has to be a mistake by the update.

I have also confirmed the issue. Settings are saved as Legacy but actually play as Southpaw!!! Please fix ASAP!!! I cannot play multiplayer what-so-ever

Have they acknowledged this problem yet? I tried checking on Twitter and here, and haven’t seen anything yet.

I haven’t seen anything either. I made it home after work and when I had a chance I checked to see if it was fixed. Nope.

Hopefully they can fix this. For right now i’m stuck playing Classic Halo 2.

I am having this problem too! ATTN HALO DEVS: We love you but you BROKE Legacy controls in Halo 2 Anniversary. Legacy controls is NOT legacy. Legacy is controls are acting like Default controls. HELP!!! I cant play :frowning:

Problem is also relevant in Halo 4 campaign…

BUMP

OP, please update title to show H2A and H4

I would just like an option to customize our controller…

Please fix vibration/rumble off mode for the settings.

a
a
a

even with last night’s update, legacy is still broken. Maybe it can only be fixed via content update??

Still not working. It’s been a while now and doesn’t look like they will be fixing any of this anytime soon. Christmas Holiday and New years coming up means most places let their employees (which i’m not expecting them to make them work during the holiday to be honest) off.

Just trying to see if they will get this fixed by the end of January. Hopefully.

Hey all, did Legacy for H2A get fixed in the update that was released today? I am not home to test. In the update release notes I noticed it mentioned Legacy for H4 not H2A. Is this fixed for both?

The legacy control settings are still not fixed for the anniversary edition. 343 is the biggest let down of 2014 I swear this is so upsetting. They are so bias, it was the default settings they would have it fixed immediately. Please get this to their hire ups.