Legacy Emblem

In Halo Infinite it would be nice to see a Legacy Emblem. Optional backgrounds referencing to each game, and at the bottom, your rank from every Halo you’ve played.

On a similar note, Halo: Reach had a section of the Service Record that showed if you had played Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.

Something like this for Halo Infinite would be great. Halo 5 already has Waypoint integration with Spartan Companies, so the technology is there.

(Edited for double post)

YES. We need a feature like this. The Master Chief Collection should have had this feature from the start, since the entire game is based around the legacy of the original Halo games. Infinite could make up for this by giving players some recognition for having played prior Halo titles. Some of us have played thousands upon thousands of games on Xbox Live since 2004 (across all Halo titles), the least 343 could do is give a small tribute to players for being loyal to the franchise.

> 2533274815711361;2:
> On a similar note, Halo: Reach had a section of the Service Record that showed if you had played Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.
>
> Something like this for Halo Infinite would be great. Halo 5 already has Waypoint integration with Spartan Companies, so the technology is there.

I was thinking of this too, but seen you had already posted it. It was cool having it.

I would love a feature like this. It would be a nice nod to players who have invested a lot of time with the series

This would definitely be a nice feature to have similar to Halo: Reach’s service record. There should be specific in-game awards for playing a previous title as well (ie. a cool helmet).

I would love something like this to be in Infinite!