Lefty configuration.

Anyone else feels like the lefty configuration for aiming is kinda. . .old? You have to aim with the stick and not with a trigger and I found that kinda hard. I play all the other Halo games and that is not a problem but here it just doesn’t feel right.

> 2535439762798783;1:
> Anyone else feels like the lefty configuration for aiming is kinda. . .old? You have to aim with the stick and not with a trigger and I found that kinda hard. I play all the other Halo games and that is not a problem but here it just doesn’t feel right.

With Halo 5, I feel like I zoom and scan far more than other Halo games, so I find that repeatedly pressing the stick wearisome for me and the controller (especially when using a Sniper or AR)!

I wondered why did they not map a southpaw button layout similar to the default (this one reflects the Halo 4’s). I am not a lefty, but since trying southpaw (back with H3), my hands have felt more comfortable, but I also found zooming with the trigger more comfortable too. So, I remedied with the XBOX controller settings; swapping the triggers and bumpers.

But I think 343 can make things that much easier if they implement the “Swap Triggers” and “Swap Buttons” setting as they featured in MCC.