Left fireteam error... is this a bug/ or just me?

so since yesterday when I try to play warzone after 5 - 10 minutes the game just puts me straight to the menu with a message saying "left fire team, you fire team has changed etc… Its not my connection I can do everything thing else and its only warzone, when I play with friends the say about 5 people leave at the same time (including me). I’m just wondering if anyone knows what this is and if its a bug atm because I’m loosing out on req points and it will not be helping my team when I just get removed mid game because I apparently left the fire team. I appreciate any helping in advance. Also I want to know I I’m not the only one with this issue.

You’re not the only one. I have been fighting this thing for the last hour. The only issue I’ve had with halo 5 since launch but this is extremely frustrating.

Still happening as of now. I’ve been struggling the past 3-4 hours. I can’t play with my friends or even stay in a match all that long. I want to know why this hasn’t been dealt with.

This started happening to me, just posted a topic all about it. Just a guess but its the matchmaking servers acting up, have tried closing the game and even restarting my console, nothing works. Will just have to wait for it to work EVENTUALLY?

I tried restarting game and Xbox, didn’t work. FIX YOUR GAME 343

> 2533274900343132;5:
> I tried restarting game and Xbox, didn’t work. FIX YOUR GAME 343

You do know how to do a hard reset right? Either depress the button on the front of the console until the xbox shuts down completely, not just ‘goes to sleep.’ or unplug it for a minute or two. Then make sure you only have one profile signed in and are not set to appear off-line and most of the time the issue is dealt with.
You also don’t need to revive a long dead thread, when you could’ve used the other open thread devoted to the fireteam glitch or gone to the h5 support section.