Leaving Waypoint

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

okay guys, I have had enough. I am leaving this -Yoink- of a community. Literally all anyone does here is -Yoink- and complain, act like “Halo 2 is the best halo” is a fact and not an opinion (hey I got flamed for thinking 3 was better…) and if you like the game you are “343 pr”, everyone is immature and this forum right here is why halo is dying. I’m sorry, you are to blame too… There are even better halo communities than this one, but of course, this is the only one 343i listens to in the slightest. I don’t like 343, but I know they aren’t -Yoinking!- satan unlike everyone here. There are many communities for Halo that give legitimate constructive criticism, not this -Yoink-. Sorry, I can’t take this anymore
waypoint community, -Yoink- you, I’m out

Hell I even think a -Yoink!- halo community would be better than this…

farewell random dude

ummm, OK…?

bye felicia

im sure snickerdoodle will stop by to say bye as well

Say hello to -Yoink!- for us!

> 2533275010968401;5:
> bye felicia
>
> im sure snickerdoodle will stop by to say bye as well

I guarantee it

> 2533275009809302;1:
> okay guys, I have had enough. I am leaving this -Yoink- of a community. Literally all anyone does here is -Yoink- and complain, act like “Halo 2 is the best halo” is a fact and not an opinion (hey I got flamed for thinking 3 was better…) and if you like the game you are “343 pr”, everyone is immature and this forum right here is why halo is dying. I’m sorry, you are to blame too… There are even better halo communities than this one, but of course, this is the only one 343i listens to in the slightest. I don’t like 343, but I know they aren’t -Yoinking!- satan unlike everyone here. There are many communities for Halo that give legitimate constructive criticism, not this -Yoink-. Sorry, I can’t take this anymore
>
> waypoint community, -Yoink- you, I’m out

Just wanted to point out before you leave, Halo 2 was the best halo there ever was and will be

> 2533274804912545;6:
> Say hello to -Yoink!- for us!

Lol I don’t like -Yoink!- but I’m just making a point