Leaving Matchmaking AR BTB

I’ve been having an issue where every time I search in the Halo Reach AR BTB playlist, I’ll find players, it’ll show them all and then immediately hit me with “Leaving Matchmaking” at the bottom right of the screen and back me out. I’ve already got Relays off and tried turning them back on and back off as well to no avail. I’ve tried signing out of my account and signing back in and that hasn’t helped either. I don’t know why this only ever happens on this specific playlist, is there something broken about it? I have zero issue finding a game in any other playlist but for some reason AR BTB just doesn’t seem to want to work for me. This has been happening on both Xbox and PC and I’m not really sure what the solution is or what I’m supposed to do.

You’re not the only one. No one in my group of friends has been able to get an AR start BTB match for several days. “Leaving Matchmaking” over and over. MCC on PC for us.

It happens in multiple playlists, but not sure why it does that.

> 2605654070138687;2:
> You’re not the only one. No one in my group of friends has been able to get an AR start BTB match for several days. “Leaving Matchmaking” over and over. MCC on PC for us.

Nice to know it’s not just happening to me. Sucks it’s actually in issue still obviously though. And it’s weird because I never have this issue with any other playlist. Really hope 343i addresses this because it’s pretty much the only thing I ever want to play on MCC now and I haven’t even bothered to get on it apart from trying to find a game in AR BTB and failing to find anything. Tried on both PC and Xbox and had no luck sadly.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> It happens in multiple playlists, but not sure why it does that.

Huh, that’s honestly so bizarre. I mean I only ever have this issue in AR start BTB so I can’t speak for the other ones but I don’t get it. Really hope we get this problem sorted out.

Its happened to me and my friends. Iv been able to get a few games but 95% of the time it kicks me out. anyone find out what causes this?

> 2535470016099051;5:
> Its happened to me and my friends. Iv been able to get a few games but 95% of the time it kicks me out. anyone find out what causes this?

Sadly nothing still. I tried it again yesterday and had the same thing where I get locked into a lobby and everyone’s there but then it suddenly restarts the whole search. I haven’t been able to play a single game in 8v8 AR starts in I think two months now. :frowning:

Anyone find a fix yet?

i just got this bug today while playing with the bros. i also got kicked for them idleing a couple times.

Not sure if that will help but when I search H2A ffa it can take awhile to find a match and sometimes it will boot me from searching if I don’t hit a button soon enough after the zzzz’s start next to my gamertag. So if you see the zzzz’-Yoink!- a button or something.

> 2533274814505182;7:
> Anyone find a fix yet?

Try this

> 2533274888425072;10:
> > 2533274814505182;7:
> > Anyone find a fix yet?
>
> Try this
> How to fix Halo MCC online co-op - YouTube

I found out my problem was with my ISP’s modem/router combo. I kept getting Teredo errors, with a moderate nat.

I use a dedicated Linksys router, but the modem’s built in router was causing issues. I contacted my ISP and they opened their ports. I also switched from a static IP, to a DHCP Reservation. Its been great since.