Leaving during load needs fixing

I’ve been in a lot of matches where someone leaves during the loading and it starts the game off with 3v4. It doesn’t even show who left, just shows an empty slot. Why can’t it back out to look for new players instead of just throwing us in an unfair match?

We should have won too cause despite it being 3v4 we finished it with 45 to 50. We had the lead most of the game then they camped Fuel Pod and zoned us out of special weapons.

how do you do this? does it even punish. do they just dashboard n exit game?

I’m not sure that such a thing is as simple to fix as may be thought. In any event, just bump quitting game bans. No need to ban them for quitting once (everybody has times they just need to go for other reasons), but twice, I say ban for at least 24 hours, as long as H5 can differentiate from quitting/disconnecting and a server dropping them.

> 2533274800212919;2:
> how do you do this? does it even punish. do they just dashboard n exit game?

I’m pretty sure they just dashboard cus the game won’t let you back out once your locked in, least not that i’ve seen.

It has NOTHING to do with dashboarding. People get kicked so often from this game, it’s ridiculous. During the holidays, it was completely awful. Every game, at least one person in my 4-man party would be kicked to the menu during the map loading, and on all of our screens it would say “In Fireteam” still.

The servers are at fault for this and they still don’t work. Just two nights ago my cousin was able to join our Fireteam, search with us, but just as the game was starting, he got kicked.

Do you even get punished for doing this?

And I literally just got done playing yet another 1v4 this happens way too often. I’m getting sick of this game.

> 2535449665894532;6:
> Do you even get punished for doing this?

Nope doesn’t seem like you do cause it doesn’t show up as a DNF

> 2535464724774843;3:
> I’m not sure that such a thing is as simple to fix as may be thought. In any event, just bump quitting game bans. No need to ban them for quitting once (everybody has times they just need to go for other reasons), but twice, I say ban for at least 24 hours, as long as H5 can differentiate from quitting/disconnecting and a server dropping them.

People who ask for stronger bans (the game already has heavy-handed bans) need to study up on some basic human psychology. That never works in a gaming environment.

> 2533274830444029;8:
> > 2535464724774843;3:
> > I’m not sure that such a thing is as simple to fix as may be thought. In any event, just bump quitting game bans. No need to ban them for quitting once (everybody has times they just need to go for other reasons), but twice, I say ban for at least 24 hours, as long as H5 can differentiate from quitting/disconnecting and a server dropping them.
>
>
> People who ask for stronger bans (the game already has heavy-handed bans) need to study up on some basic human psychology. That never works in a gaming environment.

People leaving are causing a much larger problem. I would make a Leaver Division where if you leave too many times (enough to be reported by people) you go into a leaver division with the rest of leavers and you have to wait a days before you get back to whatever division you were on.

Yeah I was wondering about this today, I was in the lobby when I got an invite from a friend, I was going to invite him to me but the default when pressing the button is to activate the invite so I was taken to his lobby instead, not sure what happened to the game but was curious as to whether this counts as a quit.

A second time today it wouldn’t let me back out of the empty lobby when it was searching, and then it out me into another game and I needed to take the dog out, so I quit Halo 5 from the dash, once again not sure if it’s a quit or not.