Leaving After a Match = DNF?

It seems that every time I left matchmaking after reviewing my previous match results, it registered as a DNF (did not finish). I’m also noticing while viewing random players stats, a lot of others have a slew of DNF games. Are we doing something wrong, or is that just the way it is?

Also, I noticed that voting for the next map begins rather quickly, is that part of it?

I noticed the same thing. Got 16 DNF matches on my name now. All because I left the game lobby when the game was finished. Its bugging me out, because Im sure we are set into the pool of players of leavers…while we actually arent leaving a game but merely leaving the lobby.

Likewise, I’ve yet to leave a single match of Halo to date of my own will (Internet/Power outages withstanding) but I’ve got several DNF’s myself. Kind of annoying really…

Where do you see DNF? I leave game lobbies after every match to avoid the ppl I just played against. Do I have dnf too? I always wait until my xp/cR racks up up and my guy salutes, then I leave.

because of join in progress, when one game ends another instantly starts because players are expected to stay in the lobby.

I noticed this as well. Very stupid. It seems to happen whenever you leave a game from the lobby.

This seems like a very upsetting issue. I agree. I take pride in never quitting and having a pure record. Stats must cover these DNFs. Also, this must be why my Win/Lose seems inacurrate.

> Where do you see DNF? I leave game lobbies after every match to avoid the ppl I just played against. Do I have dnf too? I always wait until my xp/cR racks up up and my guy salutes, then I leave.

You can see your gamehistory on the halowaypoint profile page. Click the Halo 4 logo on top of the page and log in. If you are already logged in it will show your stats automatically. There should be a tab on the right that says ‘Recent Games’. Click that tab and you will see your game history.

> This seems like a very upsetting issue. I agree. I take pride in never quitting and having a pure record. Stats must cover these DNFs. Also, this must be why my Win/Lose seems inacurrate.

I feel the exact same way. The stats page should reflect our true game behavior!

This should be fixed and our DNF should be reset IMO. Hopefully 343 will do this.

[deleted]

Any news on this? Still happening to me, even now.

a beta test wouldn’t have helped this game…

Needs to be sorted, stats are worthless as they are.

I luagh when 343 refers to it as a Meta Game ( a full game that is constantly being updated)

Don’t lie… It’s a post release Beta