leave snipers!!!

team snipers, like swat, griffball, rocket race, etc is a niche playlist that has it’s followers. i love team snipers, and while this version had its flaws (way too many big team maps, no haven?!), the fact that it’s not being kept in is alarming. 343, stop forcing us to play a small number of playlists. give us the playlists that have been in past halo’s as permanent playlists, and then add in some newer things for these weekly temporary playlists. i will be severely disappointed in 343 if there’s no team snipers as a ranked playlist come january. and when they do bring it back,keep it how it is… no shotguns and definitely no pistols!!!

no one?

I like team snipers as it is now. The only thing I hate is Exile.

i say take team snipers off fix it/fine tune it then give it back to us a full time game type eg auto aim bullet magnetism turned right down or off and make it so u descope when u are shot please . also why do we need kick back on the sniper there was nothing wrong with the h3 sniper why change it .

> i say take team snipers off fix it/fine tune it then give it back to us a full time game type eg auto aim bullet magnetism turned right down or off and make it so u descope when u are shot please . also why do we need kick back on the sniper there was nothing wrong with the h3 sniper why change it .

I agree, maybe the reason it is not popular is due to this.
I gave it a try and found it to be too action orientated and the aim assist is crazy, swat feels more like the old team sniper then this does?

i’d be really surprised if the option to disable staying scoped in isn’t in the first title update. snipers feels much more noob-friendly due to this feature. although getting shot and having the reticule hitch up does help.

I’m all for it if it means I’ll never have to play snipers in any playlist ever.

> i’d be really surprised if the option to disable staying scoped in isn’t in the first title update. snipers feels much more noob-friendly due to this feature. although getting shot and having the reticule hitch up does help.

noob friendly big time and it should take time to get good using it but all u have to really do is aim near some one and shoot and not having a head shoot medal well … really . not that it means much as u could be aiming a few feet away from your apponent and get a head shoot takes hardly any skill at all

Rocket Race DOES NOT need its own playlist. WHat are you, 10 years old